Canelo is fighting GGG off a year long layoff and knee surgery. WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is fighting GGG off a year long layoff and knee surgery. WOW

That boy is different

Meanwhile 97G decided to cherrypick a tune up fight against VANES despite having over a month to negotiate a fight against derevyanchenko, Andrade or even billy joe saunders at a later date.

Yet triple cherry is the one you admire?

Truth! Canelo is a real warrior. Vamos Canelo!!!

Comment

And he gave that piece of s**t businessman 45% just to get the fight done.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        That boy is different. Yet triple cherry is the one you admire?
        Different how exactly? By voluntarily choosing to take 8months of that off? Oh, or by being suspended the remaining 4mo for testing positive? Yep, different sort of cat indeed!

Comment

Fighting him without PEDS aswell WOW

Comment

Yes, a self created layoff he created by testing positive for a banned substance and he chose to fight the fighter that brings him the most money out of all of his options. WOW that's groundbreaking...

I never thought i'd see the day in this sport where someone testing positive for ANYTHING would still have fans of his acting like it never happened or deferring blame this hard.

Comment

GGG fought Jacobs, then Canelo, then scheduled a Canelo rematch which was cancelled due to Canelo cheating.

Yes, Vanes was a can, but he had Saunders lined up before the Canelo rematch, he's fighting Canelo again next, and all signs point to Saunders after that if he wins.

So potentially he'll have Jacobs, Canelo twice, and Saunders as four of five fights. C'mon.

Comment

I thought he would take a soft fight but he was looking at GGG and Jacob so got to give him his props

Comment

dupe.......

Comment

Massive credit to Nelo for going straight to GGG rematch fight after a knee surgery, 1-year layoff & drug rehab but I think he will be defeated conclusively this time around...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=784812

Comment

Working...
                    X