Jurassic World 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jw1 sicked ass.....fool me once

Comment

it's getting mixed reviews. some are saying its ok, others are saying its terrible..

Comment

I didn’t like it, and it was very predictable.

Comment

some terrible casting (pratt is awful and ginger woman has the most annoying undateable voice ever) going on in these movies but if its got 3D dinosaurs of course I'll see it.

The last one was dumb beyond belief. "cute" raptors lol give me strength. If I was an actor and read that in a script, I'd have the decency to walk out o the movie.

Even the first one wasnt all that...the kids were annoyingly bad as fcuk with their wooden acting...but spielberg kept it fun if very cliched. All the movies have at least had some good setpeices worth seeing in IMAX.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-20-2018, 05:13 AM.

Comment

man I swear yall you fools in here complaining is the reason the world is going cry baby-ish, you fools are so pathetic and argue and bitch about any and everything, STFU and be entertained and move on with your life.

Comment

Surprised this movie is only just coming out in the US now, it came out in Bahrain over a week ago. At any rate, I've already seen it. I was a little disappointed. The opening act of the film is the best bit, it has good action and spectacle and one really sad moment that left an impression. It also has the biggest and most interesting dinosaurs in it. The final two thirds by contrast is dark (visually) and in a claustrophobic and limiting setting. I think they were going for a horror movie kind of vibe but it's not really scary, and also doesn't come close to the high note of the first part of the film or past films when it comes to big spectacle. The film's flagship dinosaur is cool but not as impressive as Indominus Rex from the last one. The plot is predictable, it's another tale of corporate greed starring CEO Slick McDouche as the antagonist and has all the subtlety of a brick to the face. That said, I didn't expect a great story, the fact that it was more subdued as a spectacle was the real disappointment. Chris Pratt was good and BDH was okay, but all the new characters were annoying or cliched to varying extents.

It wasn't a total disaster or anything but it's definitely not as exciting as the last one. Still worth seeing if you really like dinosaurs or monster films in general, the special effects were awesome as usual. The ending also sets up an interesting premise for the inevitable sequel.

Comment

Jurassic Park is my all time favorite movie. Grew up on that as a kid and it never gets old. I'm sure this one will be mediocre like the last one, but I still go for some mindless Dino action and then I'll come home and watch JP again for a real movie

Comment

Working...
                X