Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: I Miss Boxing So If I Come Back I'll KO Anthony Joshua! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he just stays retired. All these old mfers need to stay retired. But I'd be lying if I said I don't think Vitali vs Joshua or Vitali vs Wilder could be some big fights where I wouldn't hate Vitali's chances unless he's diminished a lot since he last fought.

Comment

AJ gasses in 3, easy work for Vitali tbh.

Comment

too old. joshua would do an even bigger number on you than lennox lewis did

Comment

I would take a 40 year old active Vitali K to beat AJ but at 46 years old i'd say stay retired champ, you had a great career.

Comment

Also leave AJ for Triple DDD.

2 Years from now and Triple DDD will wipe the floor with any Heavyweight on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              Also leave AJ for Triple DDD.

2 Years from now and Triple DDD will wipe the floor with any Heavyweight on the planet.

Dubois is only 20 yo...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Dubois is only 20 yo...
                Yeah but then again so was Mike Tyson.

Dubois only made his debut in April this year so he's been matched soft this year but his competition will start getting better next year and then he'll fight for the British Heavyweight title in Sept/Oct 2018 and the European title in around April 2019 and a Final Elimator around Sep 2019.

I can see him challenging for a World Title either by the end of 2019 or early 2020 by which time he'll still only be 22 years old.

I honestly don't think either AJ or Wilder will be Heavyweight Champions 2 years from now. I just don't think either guy is great and they've benefitted from a pretty weak Heavyweight division at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Forget Joshua go after the WBC belt bc you get immediate title shot . Easily still a 3 to 1 favorite over Wilder with limited training as long as he gets 5 months under him . One thing for sure if someone is thinking something you never know what they will do even if they say they wont !
                  If i was him i'd wait until Joshua takes the WBC belt and then get a massive pay day. All he's got to do is show up, a loss wouldn't damage his career. It's win/win for Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    Yeah but then again so was Mike Tyson.

Dubois only made his debut in April this year so he's been matched soft this year but his competition will start getting better next year and then he'll fight for the British Heavyweight title in Sept/Oct 2018 and the European title in around April 2019 and a Final Elimator around Sep 2019.

I can see him challenging for a World Title either by the end of 2019 or early 2020 by which time he'll still only be 22 years old.

I honestly don't think either AJ or Wilder will be Heavyweight Champions 2 years from now. I just don't think either guy is great and they've benefitted from a pretty weak Heavyweight division at the moment.
                    Of course I watched Dubois boxing... But anyway you wish to put it, he's just a kid... (and please don't mention Tyson in this context -- he was a phenomenon and had D'Amato as trainer...)

Comment

AJ would kill him at this stage

Comment

Working...
                      X