Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr. Career Highlight (floyd as boring gladiator; Tiger Woods walked)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baits View Post
    looks like to me somebody's pissed off that floyds still undefeated..oh well atleast u have your lil video's to watch lol..

Comment

that fight was a display of defensive genious and ring generalship..hit and dont get hit.....120-108 and people still hate...well **** em go watch someone else

Comment

stand in the ring and bang with baldo???thats why harold letterman is a commentator terrible advice.....floyd wouldve shattered is damn hands even more on the cranium...baldo landed in single digets in every round..sounds like an embarrasment to me

Comment

floyd won every round against baldomir fighting bored....floyd looked very bored in there...it wasn't even a sparring session...that's the level floyd's on...his skillset trumps pretty much every ww out there...he is that skilled...trust me, he's fighting mosley, cotto, and pacquiao, and he will show just how so much more skilled he is compared to them all, and has always been...they all have ass whoopings coming to them....

floyd made 8 million dollars plus more that night playing around and still won every round...the commentators don't fight...**** with they say...they were the same commentators sucking floyd's dick when he fought gatti just a year and a few months prior to this fight....hell, when he fought judah, larry merchant was on floyd's dick, saying he can outbrawl you, he can outbox you, he can outpunch you, just brilliant versatility...now this? hmmm... i don't take larry merchant, steward, or lampley's(not anymore anyway) thoughts serious...steward is a puppet...he goes off of what merchant says just to fit in with a guy who takes 8 minutes to finish a sentence...steward needs to worry about how to train his fighters to win other than klitschko....lampley just goes off what larry says even though he used to argue with larry when it came to floyd, now he just gave up and goes with the grain....

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            do we really need anymore floyd haters on this site???**** tiger woods floyd got the linear title and 8 million that night..you think he gives a **** about tiger woods being bored...hell woods plays golf..who the **** wants to see that???

Yeah, he gave a damn ****.

Comment

floyd also made michael jordan fall asleep in his bout against sharmba mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                that was a decent fight. He walked right thru sharmba...walked him down and thru plenty of punches and combos.

I guess haterz must hate!

Comment

how was the mitchell fight boring????wow

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                    floyd won every round against baldomir fighting bored....floyd looked very bored in there...it wasn't even a sparring session...that's the level floyd's on...his skillset trumps pretty much every ww out there...he is that skilled...trust me, he's fighting mosley, cotto, and pacquiao, and he will show just how so much more skilled he is compared to them all, and has always been...they all have ass whoopings coming to them....

floyd made 8 million dollars plus more that night playing around and still won every round...the commentators don't fight...**** with they say...they were the same commentators sucking floyd's dick when he fought gatti just a year and a few months prior to this fight....hell, when he fought judah, larry merchant was on floyd's dick, saying he can outbrawl you, he can outbox you, he can outpunch you, just brilliant versatility...now this? hmmm... i don't take larry merchant, steward, or lampley's(not anymore anyway) thoughts serious...steward is a puppet...he goes off of what merchant says just to fit in with a guy who takes 8 minutes to finish a sentence...steward needs to worry about how to train his fighters to win other than klitschko....lampley just goes off what larry says even though he used to argue with larry when it came to floyd, now he just gave up and goes with the grain....
                    exactly. green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      floyd stopped mitchell. how was that boring

Comment

Working...
                      X