No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Siablo is just furious because hes an admitted wannabe member of the Nation of Islam so rabidly racist against everybody just like Ali. In fact, Siablo has said many times even in this thread that he wants to bring these same Chicago uncle toms to Jamaica to take care of his neighborhood gangs that hold him in fear but which he refuses to show me
    We need no help with force down here.
    We need help with the investigations and convictions part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Siablo is alright, but misguided by the alt King and puppet master, sunturd.

Siablo without a doubt is probably a domino playing guru. I'll use siablo, without his knowledge to win money off of other guys who think they can play..

Siablo will put satanic moves on fools. I won't play him, because I'd get mad, and we wouldn't be friends after that..
      I hate being clowned..
      And here I thought you took the Summer challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I'm back on it in a few days, how bout's you?

Comment

Bad economics, lead to crime increases.
          This modality, has been throughly investigated by top universities, globally.

Do you wanna know what we can't explain, after all of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs have even met, human ****ed up ness.

Here, is where, I need sunspace, and I ain't ****ing around, or joking mo ****ers. He was silly, and idealistic, but that kid wasn't stupid. He calls it like He thinks he saw it. I know this might sound odd, or weird, and yes, I'm weird and I know it, but **** it... When he wasn't trolling, a few things made sense, mainly cuz I postulated the same paradigm shifts or schisms he perceived... In a cauldron of convoluted ego based cacophony of competing sounds of thought, feelings of hopes,dreams, fantasies, phantoms, fractures, failures and disruptions

Don't quote. I'll give you my final tomorrow

Comment

I thought the same fir you. Thinking is overrated or has it's drawbacks...

Jane says.... Are you done with sergio......

Comment

Police do the investigations up here and you are lying as usual. You said similar to the following many times but more Hitleresque

Originally posted by siablo14
              I never said I wanted Jamaica to be a police state. I want Jamaica's police to reach the level some of America's police departments are on.
              Still lying for you want a 1bad black Bill Clinton pan-nationalist police state full of dainty Obama types so you can finally be more than just a cyber bully

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I'm back on it in a few days, how bout's you?
                I am not taking it and that's not how it works you have to be gone the same length of time as BostonGuy. So you are out.

Comment

Police do the investigations up here and you are lying as usual. You said similar to the following many times but more Hitleresque

Still lying for you want a 1bad black Bill Clinton pan-nationalist police state full of dainty Obama types so you can finally be more than just a cyber bully
                  Our police struggle with investigations and getting witnesses to come forward.

Comment

Our police struggle with investigations and getting witnesses to come forward.
                    But you insisted it be done by democrats even though you've known that Clinton was a fanatic survival of the fittest fiscalist fast tracking blacks back to prison with the Obama administration faithfully following suit.
                    Last edited by maracho; 07-20-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

But you insisted it be done by democrats even though you've known that Clinton was a fanatic survival of the fittest fiscalist fast tracking blacks back to prison with the Obama administration faithfully following suit.
                      You are lost as usual.
                      Obama fast tracked blacks to prison, how?

Comment

Working...
                      X