No announcement yet.

Learning boxing through online courses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
    Well for one I said Israel and two I said bad blood on both sides. I'm not going to even begin to try and justify whatever Zionists did against Palestinian Arabs.

As of today Palestinians democratically elected an antisemitic terrorist group as the majority in their government.
    It just seems like people in the West don't go back far enough in history when passing judgement on this issue.

There's a reason why the bad blood exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
      It just seems like people in the West don't go back far enough in history when passing judgement on this issue.

There's a reason why the bad blood exists.
      Don't think you know what you're saying. The Jews are the single most persecuted people in the history of the world. That persecution came to a head when 1/3 of the Jewish population was systematically enslaved, extremely malnourished then murdered.

Let's get something straight. Palestine was British territory. It didn't belong to the Palestinians, it belonged to the British who gave it to the UN for the creation of Israel because there was/is no safe place for the Jews. Immediately upon creation of Israel the surrounding Arab countries led by Egypt tried to exterminate the Jews.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."

^And that's exactly how it is. There has been terrible things done because that's war. Bad **** happens to good people. It's wrong. However Israel has no choice but to be tough as nails because it's a tiny ass country surrounded by several countries that would love to destroy them and their citizens. Hell, even the supreme leader of Iran denies the holocaust.

Comment

Don't think you know what you're saying. The Jews are the single most persecuted people in the history of the world. That persecution came to a head when 1/3 of the Jewish population was systematically enslaved, extremely malnourished then murdered.

Let's get something straight. Palestine was British territory. It didn't belong to the Palestinians, it belonged to the British who gave it to the UN for the creation of Israel because there was/is no safe place for the Jews. Immediately upon creation of Israel the surrounding Arab countries led by Egypt tried to exterminate the Jews.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."

^And that's exactly how it is. There has been terrible things done because that's war. Bad **** happens to good people. It's wrong. However Israel has no choice but to be tough as nails because it's a tiny ass country surrounded by several countries that would love to destroy them and their citizens. Hell, even the supreme leader of Iran denies the holocaust.
        Meh.

Look up the Rothschild banking cartel influence on the creation of the state of Israel.

Comment

Yep . And also we had agreement of peace in 1994 (if I don't wrong) nothing fixed the issues...

Comment

Israel has no choice but to be tough as nails because it's a tiny ass country surrounded by several countries that would love to destroy them and their citizens. Hell, even the supreme leader of Iran denies the holocaust.

Comment

Meh.

Look up the Rothschild banking cartel influence on the creation of the state of Israel.
              Meh? ****ing meh? That's your response to the holocaust? That's your response to the obvious and undisguised antisemitism in the middle east?

Dude you're a ****ing waste of space. If you end up in a death camp weighing a soaking wet 80 lbs I might just look at you and say "meh" then move on.
              Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 07-11-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Dude stfu with your antisemitic bull****. **** with the jews and you'll get your ass handed to you on a platter.
                I'm not anti-Semitic. Far from it.

But you shouldn't absolve the Rothschilds of their crimes just because they have a Jewish last name.

Comment

But you shouldn't absolve the Rothschilds of their crimes just because they have a Jewish last name.
                  How did this thread go sideways?

Comment

Nah bro you're a ****ing antisemite. Bringing up some bull**** jewish banking conspiracy theories.

It isn't a crime to support Israel and the creation of it. It isn't a crime to donate money to the zionist cause. Buying land isn't illegal.

**** off with your right wing propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Kids today, online, are too impatient to learn the fundamentals. You tell them to use their jab with some movement and all that they'll give you are uppercuts and hooks, which are absolute garbage punches the way that they throw them. The kids today don't want to put any real work in and would rather look 'flashy' while they throw their garbage hooks and uppercuts. To the untrained eye they might look good, but to the trained eye they just look like ****. Kids today are too impatient and I am done trying to help them, their mentality is garbage, just as their punches and moves in general are ****. You could learn a bit on line but I am not going to try to help a dog who just runs wild and asks me to look at his 'boxing'. These kids are just going through the motions of punching and their boxing looks like pure trash.....Rockin'
                      Agreed! They are probably thinking that watching the matrix and focusing on the scenes where keanu reeves was downloading/learning Kung fu, long jumping from tall builds, bullet dodging, and helicopter flying.

Two YouTube videos, and the latest video games won’t help them learn the basic mechanics, angles, defense, distance judging.. punch slipping.. etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X