Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only made it halfway through the video.

To me, Wilder seems like a good guy deep down. But he is immensely stupid, uneducated and brainwashed by those sack of **** guys handling him.

That guy just called China a third world country and justified Shelly Finkel keeping him away from Klitchsko by saying he didn't have many amateur fights.

It's both impressive and worrying how he's been manipulated into thinking Joshua is being manipulated when Joshua has his own management business, is 21-0 with 3 belts and earns well over $35m per year.

He's still talking about that $50m and Matchroom holding things up when he has a damn contract to sign! Wake up Deontay. Joshua is not paying you to cash your belt out in Vegas, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Just because AJ makes more doesn't mean he's not getting hosed. GRJ is overpaid and Joshua is underpaid. Who's getting hosed?
      You're claiming you know AJ is getting hosed. Can you please break it down for me and give me this knowledge you claim to have?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        The American fans are the ones who leave if the fighter loses. Not the Brits.

Which Brit fighter lost their fans after their first defeat?

This should be good.
        Ricky Hatton comes to mind. He and his fans disappeared after he got iced by Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Turning down what's in your best interest for another person best interest is getting hosed.

This is heavyweight boxing. One punch can change your life and tax bracket
          Hearn had no problem with AJ going to the states for the 50 mill if that's what he wanted. But AJ was the one who said he wanted the fight in the UK. He's the A side after all and gets what he wants. So you're wrong again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
            Ricky Hatton comes to mind. He and his fans disappeared after he got iced by Pacquiao.
            Hahahahahaha, Hatton retired after the Pac fight, so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Americans hey. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Hahahahahaha, Hatton retired after the Pcc fight, so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Americans hey. Haha.
              Actually, he had a comeback fight and got KTFOd again! Keep reaching though and pray AJ never sees Wilder because Wilder will do the same thing to him.

Comment

Actually, he had a comeback fight and got KTFOd again! Keep reaching though and pray AJ never sees Wilder because Wilder will do the same thing to him.
                You mean the time Hatton came back after a few years and sold the place out in days?

Yeah, they really deserted him. Haha.

We're waiting for that ***** Deontay to sign the contract sweetheart. If he does, he's getting beat up like most Americans do when they fight Brits. Don't believe me? Go and do your research, we beat you most of the time. This will just be another victory for us over you.

Comment

There were over 20,000 fans to see him in the Senchenko fight.

Wilder has never sold 20,000 in his life.

So what are you talking about?

Comment

you gotta love this ever excuse making UK fgt that goes around as a nameless,faceless, internet troll with no reprecussions shouting how stupid americans are lol

yeah sidknee...people take u really seriously around here! i can only imagine you are even more of a no respect having nobody in real life

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      There were over 20,000 fans to see him in the Senchenko fight.

Wilder has never sold 20,000 in his life.

So what are you talking about?
                      Not much going on in the UK these days, so it's understandable that people would show up for one of the few events still staged there.

Comment

Working...
                      X