Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Transgendered girls crush biological girls and break records at track meet. LMFAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The article said one of them had competed in the boys track meet already.
    I skimmed through it really quick, but yeah the article says one of them competed against boys just a few months ago.

This won't last. I'm cynical, but haven't lost complete faith. A lot of young girls, especially in high school will be getting screwed out of opportunities like athletic scholarships because of this.

Men and women need to take a stand on this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Neoliberal idiots who get their political and societal beliefs from twitter and tumblr, and contradict themselves all the time, sure but they're not the left. These are complex issues but the right does have the monopoly on supremacy talk and that's who started the thread.
      Well yeah, that's another debate completely. I probably shouldn't have generalised the left. I consider myself very liberal and "left" on many issues, yet i disagree with a lot of the neoliberal idiots.

Comment

But when you guys compete in tournaments you divide it into male and female divisions, right?
        yea that is true..... and thats where the problem would be imo and imo only way to determine would be a doctors note if they have taken hormone therapy etc to "properly" place the child so it would have equal chance at the competition

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          yea that is true..... and thats where the problem would be imo and imo only way to determine would be a doctors note if they have taken hormone therapy etc to "properly" place the child so it would have equal chance at the competition
          Just require a birth certificate.

Those are required for stuff like Little League baseball and football, or at least were when I was a kid.

They did that for age purposes, but it would solve this nonsense too as the child's sex is on the document as well.

Comment

I wonder if those two trans-athletes are fast enough to qualify for the women’s Olympic trials. I think the natural progression of all this.

Also, I think Nike ran an ad last year with a trans man competing in a men’s race. It was so progressive.

Comment

Similar thing happened in Texas. In wrestling.

A shim on male hormones ran through all the girl wrestlers, going undefeated and winning the State title.
              Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
              No ****ing way

They let those freaks wrestle girls. Thats beyond foul.
              In this kids case, he practically begged to wrestle the boys.

He was also taking hormone medicine, which should have probably disqualified him from any sort of athletics, but I digress.

Comment

Those girls the he/she raced were pretty damn fast too, its not like it beat them by a car length or anything.

Comment

I may agree with WHO, the real mental disorder is with the people who think this is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Ive always wondered if they r considered lesbians if 2 trannies hook up. The world we live in...
                    endless possibilities......

Comment

Working...
                    X