Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron may be the most "gifted" player in the NBA, but being the best player isn't about individual stats; it's about winning the game. That's why I prefer a player like Curry over Lebron; he's talented AND knows how to share responsibilities in order to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      You don't think Love tried or cared?

That's cold.
      Lebron gave up.. Then followed the rest of his team. Weakness.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Lebron may be the most "gifted" player in the NBA, but being the best player isn't about individual stats; it's about winning the game. That's why I prefer a player like Curry over Lebron; he's talented AND knows how to share responsibilities in order to win.
        Yes, the ability to delegate and hold people accountable for their actions.

Dude showed up with a cast... unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          Lebron may be the most "gifted" player in the NBA, but being the best player isn't about individual stats; it's about winning the game. That's why I prefer a player like Curry over Lebron; he's talented AND knows how to share responsibilities in order to win.
          I rooted for the Cavs in the 2016 finals but once I started paying close attention to LeBron, I saw he wasn't this player who made everyone better, if anything it was quite the opposite. I saw that he was selfish and ever since I've just been rooting against him. I'll never forget that game where LeBron and IT were at the top of the key arguing, as IT was signaling LeBron to get in the post.
          Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 06-10-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Leave?? You defending players jumping from team to team is ridiculous man. Cmon. Dude needs to learn to be a man and stay on one damn team.
            It's a double edged sword but man, you look at the Cleveland team and tell me they are worth playing for.

I think LeBron should set them down and talk to them first to see what their plans are. If that isn't to compete, at least make a formal agreement to sign-and-trade. So Cleveland at least gets something out of it.

I'm not LeBron fan either. Go back a couple tens of pages and you'll see me against Roman Reigns nuthuggery on Lebron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Yes, the ability to delegate and hold people accountable for their actions.

Dude showed up with a cast... unbelievable.
              He practices handshakes/dance moves and takes his teammates suit shopping tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ dubbzz ] View Post
                he practices handshakes/dance moves and takes his teammates suit shopping tho.
                lol..........

Comment

• Same Lakers fans talking **** are going to be wearing his jersey next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    I rooted for the Cavs in the 2016 finals but once I started paying close attention to LeBron, I saw he wasn't this player who made everyone better, if anything it was quite the opposite. I saw that he was selfish and ever since I've just been rooting against him. I'll never forget that game where LeBron and IT were at the top of the key arguing, as IT was signaling LeBron to get in the post.
                    Got a link???

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Got a link???
                      Nothing sadly, I searched Youtube as well, some good videos still turned up. LeBron not allowing IT to run the offense 0:34

Comment

Working...
                      X