• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Best player in the world doe.

KD about to roast his ass again

#Levels
    you think durant is the best in the world? the guy that choked 3 games in a row?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      This is when not having Kyrie finally shows itself, LeBron won't be able to rest. It won't surprise me if he plays disengaged from the team and just goes for stats as the series progresses.
      Its why i wanted him in Cleveland for the rest of his career. I don't wanna see him in Houston or Philly. Their growth is more organic and would be silly to see him there.

Now LeBRON is just gonna check out mentally unless someone gets hurt or they use guys like Perkins and Tristain to play super duper physical and dirty. Even then, i don't see the shot. Their only play is super duper dirty and physical, and if not??? Another " hey i did my part " session

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        you think durant is the best in the world? the guy that choked 3 games in a row?
        What about Bron?

Kid, KD is about to **** him up again.

Comment

What about Bron?

its clear as day lebron is still the best in the league, kd shlt the bed 3 games in a row and was saved by klay in game 6

yes kd can score if hes not choking, hes not better than lebron at all

Comment

• A post shared by CBS Sports (@cbssports) on

Comment

What about Bron?

It’s extremely close IMO, but overall I think KD is a more valuable assett than LeBron nowadays.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                I dont know if they win or lose with Chris out there.

We will never know, but the game would have been different. You could see Harden was running on fumes by the end.

If I had to put money on it I would still pick GSW obviously.

All Im saying is lets not compare the impact of the injuries to Chris and Iggy.
                Iggy really impacts GSW defensively, especially against the Rockets. With him on the floor in alongside the big 4 it prevents Houston from consistently putting bigs in the pick and roll. That’s what won the Rockets games 4 and 5 IMO alongside some incredible plays and shotmaking from CP3. I remember when Paul got injured I thought they’ve won the battle and lost the war cause they couldn’t beat the Warriors with just Harden’s offence alone. Both injuries were huge for both teams but overall I do agree CP3’s was more impactful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                  Its why i wanted him in Cleveland for the rest of his career. I don't wanna see him in Houston or Philly. Their growth is more organic and would be silly to see him there.

Now LeBRON is just gonna check out mentally unless someone gets hurt or they use guys like Perkins and Tristain to play super duper physical and dirty. Even then, i don't see the shot. Their only play is super duper dirty and physical, and if not??? Another " hey i did my part " session
                  Damn the bron hater is strong in you.

Hou and philly were built organically? Lmao philly sand bagged 5 straight fcking years to draft 2 good players, that has to be the most pathetic way in sports history to build a team.

Hou built their entire roster from free agency.

And of course Cle is going to try to play physical, wtf else can they do? Hope fcking JR Smith becomes James Harden in the finals? Maybe depend on the brilliant defensive skills of bum ass Kevin love, or maybe Tristan Thompson becomes the next Kevin Garnett?

Saying bron will just check out? No one has been a better team leader than bron, that dude plays his heart out and demands it from his teammates also.

If you don't like him fine, but at least be honest, instead of looking like a jealous ex girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Saying bron will just check out? No one has been a better team leader than bron, that dude plays his heart out and demands it from his teammates also.
                    LOL WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

You're confusing MJ/Kobe mentality with LeB*tch. Don't do that...

Spoelstra had to get all in Lebron's b*tch ass for ****ing around during practice. Embarrassed him in front of everyone. You'd never see that with Jordan or Bryant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      LOL WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

You're confusing MJ/Kobe mentality with LeB*tch. Don't do that...

Spoelstra had to get all in Lebron's b*tch ass for ****ing around during practice. Embarrassed him in front of everyone. You'd never see that with Jordan or Bryant.
                      Didnt Kobe just finish telling you guys to relax with the Lebron hate?

I know everybody thought it was funny/cute that he inserted himself in the conversation but still.

Comment

Working...
                      X