No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Tony Trick-Pony believes he can read fortunes by tickling the prostates of elderly chinese men.

His forecasting accuracy is exactly 50%
    I'll have you know, pal, that I hit 51% just last week. So, there.

Comment

Zaroku once chopped up and snorted a quail egg.
      It looked like a quail egg, but it was an ounce of coke, washed in diesel fuel! Diesel dope!

Comment

• Jhonny is ordering glassware, a triple neck 5 liter round bottom flask, a heating mantle and alinin condensers from Alibaba to extract scented oils!

He promised not to make meth this time!

Comment

• Zaroku has the mystical ability to turn his own teeth into chalk.

He doesn't have the ability to turn them back.

Comment

• Derranged once entered a speed-eating contest, but withdrew once he found out that the contest did not, contrary to the name, involve consuming amphetamines.

Comment

Zaroku has the mystical ability to turn his own teeth into chalk.

He doesn't have the ability to turn them back.
              That’s probably true, I’m good at ****ing things up, not so good at mending things!

Comment

• BostonGuy is too proud to admit it, but he once did a DNA test, and genetically he is a moth.

Comment

Derranged once entered a speed-eating contest, but withdrew once he found out that the contest did not, contrary to the name, involve consuming amphetamines.
                  That was a very disappointing Christmas.

Comment

• Willy Wanker's real name is actually Billy Shanker and he grew up on the streets of Cincinnati. He made a living as a shoe shiner by day and a flatulist by night (flatulist is an entertainer whose routine consists solely or primarily of*passing gas*in a creative, musical, or amusing manner). He gained quite a bit a popularity as the latter. But one day he accidentally blew his sphincter during his signature farting dance known as the "Reverse Taxi Cab", where he'd do a bouncing handstand ripping little farts for ten seconds followed by 10 consecutive 30-second long Master Blasters.

After that incident, he was never the same any now makes a living as a cashier at an adult toy store in the West Village sector of Manhattan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Willy Wanker's real name is actually Billy Shanker and he grew up on the streets of Cincinnati. He made a living as a shoe shiner by day and a flatulist by night (flatulist is an entertainer whose routine consists solely or primarily of*passing gas*in a creative, musical, or amusing manner). He gained quite a bit a popularity as the latter. But one day he accidentally blew his sphincter during his signature farting dance known as the "Reverse Taxi Cab", where he'd do a bouncing handstand ripping little farts for ten seconds followed by 10 consecutive 30-second long Master Blasters.

After that incident, he was never the same any now makes a living as a cashier at an adult toy store in the West Village sector of Manhattan.

Pretty accurate. Even though I failed in every aspect of life, I ended up with my dream job working graveyard shift at the adult toy store.

I make time to post here in between mopping up the jizz spilled by the active gloryhole participants in the video rooms.

I saw your boy Pretty Boy 32 in there once. He asked me where the nearest laundromat was, his Fubu shirt was drenched in gay bruvva's semen.

Comment

Working...
                      X