Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs. Amir Khan, who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol even someone like Khan could beat Broner. he's average as hell. all style, no substance.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Easy fight for Khan, 12-0 or he stops Broner.

Maidana beat Broner. Some argue Malignaggi even beat Broner. Khan whupped Maidana and Malignaggi easy, so he could ruin Broner and maybe retire him from the sport for good. Broner would be suicidal taking that fight, that's why he ducked when Khan was pushing for the fight a few years ago.

Comment

Nobody can give Bronner this one huh? Don't look at me, I can't.

Comment

Broner is flat footed as hell, Khan would box circles around him

Comment

The one fight where everyone wants both guys to lose.

I'd lean towards Khan. Broner would freeze up during those flurries instead of punching with Khan. And Khan would just move all night with Broner dragging his fat ass after him.

Broner has a puncher's chance though because Khan would inevitably get sloppy and Broner is accurate. In fact I think the ideal outcome would be a 12th round knockout for Broner with Khan 11-0 up on the cards. That would be hilarious.

Comment

Broner would beat the **** outta' Khan.

...and most of you guys know it.

Comment

Broner put Porter on his backside. So you have to assume he sends Khan to the moon at this point.

I can't see how Khan's punch resistance has done anything but got worse at this point. 36 minutes is a long a time to avoid getting chinned probably when he inevitably gets confident and starts pushing out the shots 3's 4's and 5's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Broner put Porter on his backside. So you have to assume he sends Khan to the moon at this point.

I can't see how Khan's punch resistance has done anything but got worse at this point. 36 minutes is a long a time to avoid getting chinned probably when he inevitably gets confident and starts pushing out the shots 3's 4's and 5's.
                  Against a statue in Broner, he will inevitably get ****y (and sloppy), and Broner counter punches well enough to capitalize. I could see Khan getting timed late in the fight.

Unless he fights like he did against Maidana or Devon.

Comment

Khan by wide UD.

Comment

I think it's a good matchup

Comment

Working...
                      X