Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TRUTH why GOD allows Suffering...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suffering happens through free will aka man made issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
      1 Timothy 2:12

You've got to read the whole chapter to gain proper context...
      Verse 12 is talking about a Man and his Wife, but read on..
      Verse 13 references Adam & Eve..
      Verse 14 references the curse, that Eve was deceived by Satan, not Adam..

Remember, part of the Woman's curse is to desire to control her husband but he will rule over her...

Verse 12 is not saying a Woman can't teach a man, there were 2 Female Judges in the Old Testament if I remember correctly.. It's saying a Woman won't have authority over her husband....

1 Samuel 15:3

Why stop there ??? You can include the whole Hebrew invasion of the Promised Land....

Look GOD warned the Canaanites for 400 years that if they didn't repent and change their Evil ways GOD would destroy them...

The Canaanites were perhaps the most wicked people I've ever read about....
      They sacrificed they're babies to demons, just to name one thing...

They created huge hollow metal images of their demon gods and put their babies inside and started fires under the metal images roasting the babies alive...

When the babies would scream in pain the people would scream praises to their demon gods, the louder the babies screamed then the louder the people would scream....

The Israelites were multi-tasking for GOD.... They carried out GOD'S judgement on the Canaanites and simultaneously possessed the Promised Land....

GOD told the Israelites that if they didn't destroy or utterly drive out the Canaanites then eventually the Canaanites would teach the Israelites to worship their demon gods, including sacrificing their children in the same manner as the Canaanites did...

Guess what ???? The Israelites did not destroy all the Canaanites or utterly drive them out... Because of this the Israelites fell into demon worship and child sacrifice also...
      GOD had the northern kingdom (10 tribes of Isreal.) invaded by using the Assyrians to exercise judgment and take them captive...

Later on, the southern Kingdom (Judah) also were corrupted by the Canaanites, GOD used of the Babylonians to exercise judgment on Judah, they were also taken captive...

But there remaind a Remnant in Judah and the captives in Babylon sincerely repented before God and the Babylonians allowed the captives to return to Jerusalem and repossess the southern Kingdom...
      i agree who gives a **** about these baby demon sacrifice people god had a right to kill them all and murder even the people who he sent to kill them in the first place. what the **** were they doing sacrificing babies too? what so you turn your back for a second and everybody wants to sacrifice babies? **** that ****. he had all the right in the world to unleash a blood bath even on the camels for he is a just god unlike those baby killers.
      Last edited by KovalevGGG; 01-23-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KovalevGGG View Post
        i agree who gives a **** about these baby demon sacrifice people god had a right to kill them all and murder even the people who he sent to kill them in the first place. what the **** were they doing sacrificing babies too? what so you turn your back for a second and everybody wants to sacrifice babies? **** that ****. he had all the right in the world to unleash a blood bath even on the camels for he is a just god unlike those baby killers.
        Come on, don't be so condescending...
        GOD warned them for centuries to stop or suffer the consequences..

GOD told the Israelites to kill them or Utterly drive them out of Canaan...

The Canaanites were warned that the Israelites were coming and that GOD was using the Israelites to enforce His prophecy of Destruction to them for not changing their Murderously Wicked Ways....

They all were well aware of what was coming and had the opportunity to leave... They heard the news of where the Israelites where and who they had just defeated... They could have left...

They made it a My god vs your GOD Showdown...
        They choose to stay believing that their demon gods would protect them, that didn't work out so well, did it ???

As far as the Animals were concerned... GOD used the Israelites as a vehicle for judgement... Not using the Canaanites as a vehicle to enrich the Israelites with plunder... It wasn't like some Viking raiding party to kill, steal and plunder...

When pulnder was taken against GOD'S orders (You know some couldn't resist) then the Israelites would lose in battle...

Comment

Come on, don't be so condescending...
          GOD warned them for centuries to stop or suffer the consequences..

GOD told the Israelites to kill them or Utterly drive them out of Canaan...

The Canaanites were warned that the Israelites were coming and that GOD was using the Israelites to enforce His prophecy of Destruction to them for not changing their Murderously Wicked Ways....

They all were well aware of what was coming and had the opportunity to leave... They heard the news of where the Israelites where and who they had just defeated... They could have left...

They made it a My god vs your GOD Showdown...
          They choose to stay believing that their demon gods would protect them, that didn't work out so well, did it ???

As far as the Animals were concerned... GOD used the Israelites as a vehicle for judgement... Not using the Canaanites as a vehicle to enrich the Israelites with plunder... It wasn't like some Viking raiding party to kill, steal and plunder...

When pulnder was taken against GOD'S orders (You know some couldn't resist) then the Israelites would lose in battle...
          what the **** do you mean condescending? you want me to have mercy on those baby killers? hell ****ing yeah im going to treat them like ****. they deserve it just like god decided so theyre all burning in hell now anyway what do you care if i condescend them? theyre demons

Comment

• Man didn't make cancer god did.

Either his design was massively flawed or he deliberately kills little children.

Is god stupid or a monster ?

That's the only question ?

Comment

The Hebrew word for Evil in that verse is "Rah" it has several meanings... It also means Wicked, Bad, Hurt, Sorrow, Adversity, Trouble and a few others... But you get the drift...

To properly understand the meaning you have to look at the full verse....

The relation between "Light" and "Darkness" is easily understood, they are opposites...

The relation between "Peace" and "Evil"
              are the same as "Light" and "Darkness", opposites...

So a better understanding would be the opposite of "Peace" thus "Trouble" or "Sorrow" might be a easier way to look at "Evil" in this verse...

The context here is Judgement... GOD only allows Evil to punish.... This would fall into the context of "Necessary Evil."

Look at David and Goliath... The Stone probably felt pretty evil to Goliath... But it was Punishment/Judgement...
              Damn. So a lot of translation maybe mixed up? What Bible do you use? If the translation has been mixed up, how do you know you have it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Joshua 24

"Now therefore, fear the Lord, serve him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the Lord! And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
                I gonna try and read a couple more of Joshua because I don't know who "me and my house" is referring too.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Damn. So a lot of translation maybe mixed up? What Bible do you use? If the translation has been mixed up, how do you know you have it right?
                  Nope, the translations are fine Siablo 14...

Unless they are translations from some non-Christian Religions that translate the Scriptures solely for their own benefit like the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses.. (Translations which are not accepted by any Christian Church)

I don't think that I explained my point clearly enough... I was pointing out that the word "Evil" has more meanings than 1 (Even in English) in order to properly understand the meaning in that particular Verse we neen to understand the context in which it was used...

In this Verse the context is clear... As "Light" is opposite to "Darkness"
                  "Peace" is opposite to "Evil"....

If the Verse said "Light" is opposite to "Darkness" as "GOOD" is opposite to "EVIL" then you would have the classical understanding of the word Evil...

Comment

Nope, the translations are fine Siablo 14...

Unless they are translations from some non-Christian Religions that translate the Scriptures solely for their own benefit like the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses.. (Translations which are not accepted by any Christian Church)

I don't think that I explained my point clearly enough... I was pointing out that the word "Evil" has more meanings than 1 (Even in English) in order to properly understand the meaning in that particular Verse we neen to understand the context in which it was used...

In this Verse the context is clear... As "Light" is opposite to "Darkness"
                    "Peace" is opposite to "Evil"....

If the Verse said "Light" is opposite to "Darkness" as "GOOD" is opposite to "EVIL" then you would have the classical understanding of the word Evil...
                    What did you say was the meaning of evil in that verse again?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      What did you say was the meaning of evil in that verse again?
                      It would be the opposite of "Peace", it's still Evil but in the context of trouble...

It's about the consequence of actions...

Respect people with Love in your Heart, you'll find Peace comes your way... "Blessed are the Peacemakers"

Disrespect people and Hate on them, don't be shocked when Evil comes your way...
                      "You'll reap what you sow" ...

Comment

Working...
                      X