Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest cereal killer of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Citizen X was a good movie, on The Butcher of Rostov, The Red Ripper, The Forest Strip Killer, The Rostov Ripper - confessed to 56 murders.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        This is the kind of ignorant thinking that holds us all back. Black peoples around the world and African American peoples in the United States of America can be serial killers like any other group of peoples.
        I was totally going to come in here and make a joke about how you used "cereal" instead of "serial" but then I read this and you totally redeemed yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          Citizen X was a good movie, on The Butcher of Rostov, The Red Ripper, The Forest Strip Killer, The Rostov Ripper - confessed to 56 murders.
          Green K Sent.
          Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I was totally going to come in here and make a joke about how you used "cereal" instead of "serial" but then I read this and you totally redeemed yourself.

Thank you...I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            carl eugene watts is the champ of the blk killers. 22 confirmed (75+ suspected).
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts

the blk list
            https://majorityrights.com/weblog/co...serial_killers
            My ***** Jake Bird would like to have a conversation with you.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              My ***** Jake Bird would like to have a conversation with you.
              the axe man. i mentioned him in the fncked up crimes thread. dude was up there but his ''suspected'' number of vics were less than watts. watts is thought to have killed 75+. bird ''only'' 50 or so. imho, watts is still the HNIC of afro/ame serial killers.

even still, to kill women and children isnt like killing fellow inmateS. as in DOZENS. thats as badass as it gets.

Comment

Donald “Pee Wee” Gaskins

http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-lib...e-wee-gaskins/

''Gaskins preferred female victims, but that didn’t stop him from doing the same to the males he happened upon. By 1975, he had found 80 boys and girls along the highways in North Carolina and killed them.''

like, whoa

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  the axe man. i mentioned him in the fncked up crimes thread. dude was up there but his ''suspected'' number of vics were less than watts. watts is thought to have killed 75+. bird ''only'' 50 or so. imho, watts is still the HNIC of afro/ame serial killers.

even still, to kill women and children isnt like killing fellow inmateS. as in DOZENS. thats as badass as it gets.
                  He killed more with the Jake Bird curse.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    He killed more with the Jake Bird curse.
                    aw hell yeah ! didnt factor that in. def confirmed kills. people were dropping dead.

jake

Comment

Working...
                    X