Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted Nugent kicks Piers Morgan's @ss on gun control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the guy who shot Gabby Giffords was using drugs. He was smoking salvia or diviner's sage which you should never ****ing smoke legal or not because it can make you crazy and possibly did influence his unique views on reality.
    Last edited by TheStranger; 09-16-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Obama and Hillary are LAWYERS. They have no dog in the fight. Of course Obama would never propose a plan to eliminate the 2nd amendment outright. It isn't feasible at this moment of time. But he's trying to chip away at the sanctity of the 2nd amendment, and with his secular progressive ideology there is no end game. There's no end game because politics is a game to these politicians who are lawyers.
      Your exact words were "reform the 2nd amendment" Obama has never tried to do that. What Obama and others want to do (including myself) is pass laws to limit criminals, and people with mental illness to obtain guns. He also wants to do something about the gun show loophole which contributes a lot of sales in this country without any back ground checks of any kind.

There will always be victims in the world, but people like Obama take advantage of the human condition by misleading the public into supporting something that goes against their own interest when largely the 'victims' aren't victims. All because these spineless type politicians are playing the field in politics treating it as a game rather then a public service. If we can't preserve the constitution then what will happen with the span of time with progressive lawyer politicians unraveling it every time they see a vulnerability.
      Jesus fukin Christ man, Obama isn't Satan. He is a liberal yes, but he actually cares about making a difference and wanting to do something about the needless killings in America we have become so desensitized to. The constitution isn't a holy document, it's been changed before, and should be changed again to fit the societal and technological changes that have taken place. The founding fathers wanted that.

Oh you don't want illegal immigrants to come in? Then why aren't you for securing the border and making it so illegal immigrants won't have a reason to risking their lives breaking in? Like I said Nugent is nuts. But what he said was Obama is for gun control. Obama wanted an assault rifle ban and what Nugent meant was that he would die or go to prison before he'd hand over his automatic weapons which he has a licence for that takes years to get cleared. You can see the residual effects of progressive ideology taking the next step wanting to ban guns that hold more than 10 rounds.
      If you are going to attack my immigration stance, then at least know what you are talking about. I'm for securing the border, I'm just not for building a giant wall and thinking that's going to do it. I'm for immigration reform, and a workers program because we need cheap labor in this country.

Nugent threatned Obama, plain and simple and the FBI was called in for it. He's a fukin idiot, and ass.hole and hates this country. He's not a patriot, he's anti American. Anyone who threatens to murder the president of this country cannot love this country. We elected him, he represents ALL of us, deal with it.

Stop watching Fox news and other reputable news sources? Why don't you stop watching night club comics like Jon Stewart and Colbert form your political banter.
      Fauxnews isn't news my friend. It is a propaganda wing of the republican party. Let me ask you this simple question.

If Fauxnews is news, then why is their prime time slots (8-11pm) filled with nothing but opinion shows? How in the world can that be "news"? News is unbiased, professional journalism that reports the news, and nothing more.

You have O'Reilly, Kelly and Hannity back to back to back...lol 3 insane, propaganda filled, right wing BS shows that spew out blatant lies and half truths for 3 hours.

Fauxnews viewers are the most uninformed in the U.S.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoz...poll-suggests/

Comment

Why would anyone care what Ted nuget thinks... Now Ben Shapiro, smart guy and owns piers on the same subject http://youtu.be/BHIQtxLCgrM

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Why would anyone care what Ted nuget thinks... Now Ben Shapiro, smart guy and owns piers on the same subject http://youtu.be/BHIQtxLCgrM
          Everyone owns Piers Morgan on gun control haha. I actually loved having him on the air because he would have people on every week to debate gun control and they all owned him. But with Nugent, it's a little bit more pathetic for ole Piers.

Comment

Lol yea Ventura killed him so did the last vid you posted. Alex jones came off like a nut job tho (which he is) is piers off the air? I never watched him live only on yt getting owned

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Lol yea Ventura killed him so did the last vid you posted. Alex jones came off like a nut job tho (which he is) is piers off the air? I never watched him live only on yt getting owned
              Oh h*ll yea. He got canceled. He has pissed off so many celebs, politicians, etc.
              Nobody wants some pompous Brit arguing unpopular views in America

Comment

I don't have a gun, so it doesn't change anything with me personally......

But if it were up to the gun nuts, EVERYONE would own a gun. They legit think if EVERYONE had a gun, it would be a better place. Just try to imagine a world where EVERY SINGLE PERSON had a gun on them. WHat a scary ****ing place that would be.

The thing that irks me is when people say Obama is trying to take all of their guns.....for gods sake he doesn't want to take away guns, just certain ones that civilians have absolutely no use for, and to help limit the nut jobs from getting their hands on guns.

Comment

Working...
                X