No announcement yet.

Carl Froch's day off...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch's day off...

"Hi, Carl Froch here. I'm just about to sit down and tuck in to this nice meal. It reminds me of when I beat George Groves in front of 80,000 people at Wembley Stadium."

"Here I am having a laugh in the local pub. It reminds me of when I beat George Groves in front of 80,000 people at Wembley Stadium."

"Here I am, just going on a holiday with me missus and some friends. It reminds me of when I beat George Groves in front of 80,000 people at Wembley Stadium."

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Did you see the lad in action, Beer?

Comment

Carl thinks Floyd's bringing in a handshake just after 2 minutes .

Comment

Captain Hook Nose has a sense of humour, he tweeted this, this morning:

For those who don't know...
          I knocked out George Groves at Wembley Stadium in front of 80'000 people almost a year ago, it's true!

Comment

Comment

Froch has become a right ****...the arrogance is going off the charts now...but then again, maybe he just wants to be 'tongue in cheek'!

He is a global superstar after all...

Carl Froch, who I believe is beginning his acting career shortly, is on the way to becoming the next Jason Statham.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                Froch has become a right ****...the arrogance is going off the charts now...but then again, maybe he just wants to be 'tongue in cheek'!

Carl Froch, who I believe is beginning his acting career shortly, is on the way to becoming the next Jason Statham.
                Statham would make Froch into an Origami swan.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post

He's gotten worse with age. People think he ruined Lucian Bootay but it was actually the other way around.

Comment

Funny enough reading this thread reminds me of when Carl Froch beat George Groves in front of 80,000 people at Wembley.

Comment

Working...
                    X