Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
      Are you ****ing serious?

And not Pacquiao?
      Hes gotta build an outdoor stadium first

Comment

lies. all lies.

Comment

he was willing to work with Mayweather to make Pacquiao happen too but Mayweather said "hell no".

If the Bradley - Mayweather fight happens we'll know that Mayweather ducked Pacquiao

Comment

Saying you're willing to negotiate and actually wanting to are two different things.

Comment

It's a lot easier making a Bradley. Fight because he is a no name and Floyd can offer him $5 milli and not have to engage in a vah-ji contest like he did with PAC.plus if bobby makes this fight them maybe we can have a PAC May fight after.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                he was willing to work with Mayweather to make Pacquiao happen too but Mayweather said "hell no".

If the Bradley - Mayweather fight happens we'll know that Mayweather ducked Pacquiao
                50/50 was turned down by Pacquiao, 50/50 and 14 day cut off was turned down by Pacquiao, $40 million was turned down by Pacquiao. That's 3 offers that were confirmed and turned down.

Comment

Bradley's easier to make because it's not negotiating between two divas, just one

Comment

I'm pretty sure a couple of weeks ago I read Arum talking about he doesn't do business/negotiations through the media, that it's not the way to do it. So this, to me, seems more like Arum linking Bradley's name to Mayweather to get Bradley's name out. Similar to what he did with Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao, while having no real intentions of working with Haymon.

If it's true, i'd see it. I spoke with three friends, who are only causal fans, about what they think about Bradley. One of them, who's a bit more of a boxing fan than the other two says "Bradley sucks." and that the only fights he's seen of Bradley, understandably, were Pacquiao, Provodnikov, and Marquez, and neither of them he looked impressive in. He said Pacquiao beat him, and Provodnikov "****ed him up" and any other ref would have stopped the fight. He also said he felt Bradley beat Marquez very close but was not impressed at all and that Bradley did more acting than fighting, referring to Bradley raising his hand after rounds were nothing happened, and acting ****y and as if he was "in control"(Second person who has said this same exact thing and I felt the same way too). He ended it by saying Bradley vs Broner would be a good fight because they both kinda suck and are not what fans hype them up to be, I agree that Broner sucks, Bradley beats him.

I don't think Bradley sucks, I just think he was at his best at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X