Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner is officially the smart man in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see this fight, could happen down the line, i think Broner might wait a bit though and Matthyesse is as ready for Broner now as he'll ever be imo, hopefully its Lucas and Garcia next though, it really must happen.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Doesn't mean he outgrew them...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Do a lil fact digging before you just disagree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Gavin Reese was
        You are the last poster that I would ever talk boxing with-the last!

Comment

Broner isn't Mayweather, he don't have good foot work or defence. if ponce beat him Lucas KO him

Comment

is it me or does broner look massive? I remmeber telling my buddies berto looks too jacked then he got caught using roids... im sure broner is roided, he hasn't even been tested yet and the fight is 5 weeks away

Comment

everybody at 140 had fights lets hope they can fight in the future

Comment

I have a question...can someone try to answer this as seriously a possible...

Why when Broner beats champs at 130-135, he's too big and people say they want to see him fight someone his size but turn around and change their tune for a Floyd vs Canelo fight?

Now before anybody says something stupid, let me say this...I WANT FLOYD TO FIGHT CANELO @ 154!!!! But I definitely want to know why opinions/standards/requirements don't apply across the board for all fighters!?

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Mathysse made Broner jump not just one, but two weight divisions!
                  Who made PAC jump then? And what exactly has LM done before last night to make Broner skip the 140 division?

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph 916 View Post
                    I have a question...can someone try to answer this as seriously a possible...

Why when Broner beats champs at 130-135, he's too big and people say they want to see him fight someone his size but turn around and change their tune for a Floyd vs Canelo fight?

Now before anybody says something stupid, let me say this...I WANT FLOYD TO FIGHT CANELO @ 154!!!! But I definitely want to know why opinions/standards/requirements don't apply across the board for all fighters!?
                    Ask East Side Boxing gurus ***gery and Junior Dong, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Broner would brutalize Matthysse.
                      You mean like Peterson KO'd Matthysee the fuk out like you wrote a whole thread about?

Comment

Working...
                      X