No announcement yet.

The hardest KO punch you've seen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These still stand out for me.

Last edited by joseph5620; 04-18-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      That was a knockdown punch, not a KO, but still very hard. I've watched that fight many times and I'm convinced Ribalta had one of the greatest chins ever.
      I couldn't tell who that was...I saw NearHypnos's gif and thought a devastating punch like that would kill...that it would have had to been a KO...he had to be tough to get up from a shot like that.

Comment

Azumah Nelson-Pat Cowdell was a stunning KO.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I couldn't tell who that was...I saw NearHypnos's gif and thought a devastating punch like that would kill...that it would have had to been a KO...he had to be tough to get up from a shot like that.
          I remember watching that fight and being sure Ribalta was done. I believe that was in the third round. Can you believe Ribalta mad it all the way until the final minute of the fight (tenth round), and after two more knockdowns? Tough dude, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Azumah Nelson-Pat Cowdell was a stunning KO.

Cowdell had given Sanchez a tough fight and took a lot form Sal. Azumah just put that left uppercut out there and Cowdell was unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              Tyson-Spinks? I think that was one of the weakest KO punches I've ever seen. I also don't get too excited when I see Tyson's KO of Johnson....the guy was a cruiserweight scrub who Tyson had about 20lbs on.

The punch Hearns hit Duran with was a total lightning bolt. Julian Jackson's right on Terry Norris sounded like shotgun blast. Bob Foster's left hooks on Quarry and Tiger.

Considering their size, I don't know if any person can hit another harder than Lennox Lewis did Hasim Rahman. No human being alive could have stood up to that shot, IMO.
              I don't know how the uppercut that knocked Spinks flat as a pancake where the back of his head smashed into the canvas while his eyes rolled back was weak... But, Lewis-Rahman was a killer shot too. Also, the one Tyson took in the Lewis fight was very similar to Marciano-Walcott...

Comment

Tua's KO of Ruiz was pretty brutal. Hearns' ko of Duran was outragous.

However I'd say this was the hardest shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvh9-xr0gOQ

Comment

Martinez-Williams

Comment

Derrick Jefferson-Mo Harris

Comment

Rocky Lockridge's ko of Roger Mayweather. Mayweathger went down like he was shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X