No announcement yet.

Pac "talked to Floyd" on the phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac "talked to Floyd" on the phone

Yet didn't say shit. At least that's what I got out of the story from Arum and the heartbroken *******s here.

Arum keeps blabbing about his imaginary stadium and how May 5th is all wrong for their fight. Team Pacquiao is pathetic!

Everything is pointing towards the Pacquiao-Cotto Rematch, and that is sad. Good for Cotto, he deserves a big payday, but this proves how much Pac fears Floyd!

I hope ppv numbers for that fight are at an all time low so Arum knows he needs to set up mayweather vs pac

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Try View Post
      I hope ppv numbers for that fight are at an all time low so Arum knows he needs to set up mayweather vs pac

It won't be. the casual Pinoy fans don't read boxing news online so they will still buy it. The ricans will buy it to suport Cotto. Should do 1 milli again, if not at least 900k.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        It won't be. the casual Pinoy fans don't read boxing news online so they will still buy it. The ricans will buy it to suport Cotto. Should do 1 milli again, if not at least 900k.
        That's the sad part about it.

Comment

Originally posted by WindyCity05
          How is Pacquiao scared of Floyd Huey? He said he would fight him anytime as long as it's 50-50 it's Arum who is holding up this fight.
          This isn't the UFC where the fighters dont' have a say on who they will or will not fight. Arum is a promoter, Manny is the boss.
          Last edited by p4p-champ; 01-19-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I never knew "any time" meant excluding May 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              This isn't the UFC where the fighters dont' have a say on who they will or will not fight. Arum is a promoter, Manny is the boss.
              Exactly! Promoters don't hire fighters, FIGHTERS hire the promoters! The fighter is the boss.

Comment

How is Pacquiao scared of Floyd Huey? He said he would fight him anytime as long as it's 50-50 it's Arum who is holding up this fight.
                I thought Pac said he would fight for less than 50/50 just a few weeks ago before Floyd's incarceration got delayed...now it's 50/50? I'm just seeing lies,delays and excuses from Pac and Arum.

Comment

Pacman made an actual phone call to reach Floyd and make out a deal while Floyd negotiates throught Twitter..

Comment

Its pretty easy to say , I want to but cant because Im not allowed , thats no better than being a keyboard warrior ,

for fuk sake this is the fighter of the decade being shown up for all the world to see by a challenger who is saying Im better than you and he rings your personal phone because nobody from the media can find you .

Lets get real , if Pac truly with all his heart WANTS to fight Floyd , he can , he can force Arum to take the fight , without Manny there is no fight with any one , you ever heard of a workforce going on strike , well hello , Manny tell Bob Arum its Floyd or nobody what can Bob do to Manny ,,, SFA !

This not some TV soap opera , Manny can order this fight if he wants it !

Comment

Working...
                    X