Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klits are only the best HWs in the world cause Americans don't give a **** nemore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
    You basically proved my point more here, theyd take the easier safer route. In nba if they had the choice. Ok.maybe not lazy but compared to boxing, its easy route.
    The easier safer route.

I.E. the more fiscally intelligent route.

Comment

Originally posted by Pancakes View Post
      The easier safer route.o

I.E. the more fiscally intelligent route.
      Exactly. Which is why originally stated theyd pass on boxing alot more. Why take a risk? They dont want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
        You basically proved my point more here, theyd take the easier safer route. In nba if they had the choice. Ok.maybe not lazy but compared to boxing, its easy route.
        the NBA is easier route? WTF. You act as if the NBA is a plan B, as if athletes growing up all want to be boxers, and if they can't, they just "settle" for being in the NBA or something. It's the other way around buddy. Most American athletes grow up wanting to be in NBA, NFL, MLB.

Basketball is the most popular sport in the US in terms of people who play it, and the second most popular sport in the world. Yet it's got the smallest league, only about 400 players. So you have the second most popular sport, and players from all around the world, trying to get into the NBA a league of 400 people. Statistically, getting into the NBA is BY FAR the hardest.

So how is it the easier route. If anything, its the riskiest and most stupid route, since the chances of making it to the NBA are next to nothing.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko vs tall black Americans

KO 2 Ray Austin 6'7" 247 lbs

TKO 10 Jameel McCline 6'7" 263 lbs

Last edited by MASTERFUL; 12-22-2011, 04:18 AM.

Comment

KO 2 Derrick Jefferson 6'6" 260 lbs

KO 11 Tony Thompson 6'6" 247 lbs

Comment

Wlad easily destroyed the tall black Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
                the NBA is easier route? WTF. You act as if the NBA is a plan B, as if athletes growing up all want to be boxers, and if they can't, they just "settle" for being in the NBA or something. It's the other way around buddy. Most American athletes grow up wanting to be in NBA, NFL, MLB.

Basketball is the most popular sport in the US in terms of people who play it, and the second most popular sport in the world. Yet it's got the smallest league, only about 400 players. So you have the second most popular sport, and players from all around the world, trying to get into the NBA a league of 400 people. Statistically, getting into the NBA is BY FAR the hardest.

So how is it the easier route. If anything, its the riskiest and most stupid route, since the chances of making it to the NBA are next to nothing.
                You hardheaded ?

I said nba nfl mlb brings in more money and is popular. Nobody wants to take risks. Your basucally repeating what ive been saying, but i guess your offended i called americans spoiled and soft. If someone said try boxing, theyd said id want to ball up instead. Your repeating me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
                  Wlad easily destroyed the tall black Americans.
                  and all those guys have the physiques the OP craves.

i gotta admit though. its funny how insecure african american boxing fans are over the klits.

they go as far as making fantasy match ups between ray lewis (why is it always ray lewis?) and wlad to make themselves feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    The racism against European boxers has become worse the past couple of months here on boxingscene.
                    That's interesting. Do you read what you type in the lounge?

Incidentally, I support the Klitschkos.

Comment

Both sides are correct in what they are saying regarding this really. While the American boxing talent pool has tapered off significantly, the international HW depth has grown. It would be amazing to see more athletically gifted Americans participating in boxing, but the availability really isn't there in many areas. There aren't many gyms even in urban areas of the United States, so the ability to develop talent is consequently missing as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X