No announcement yet.

Imagine you are the Head Coach of a new NFL team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
    to me please no hate...... and i will also say i'm a denver bronco fan. John Elway was the best quarterback to ever play the position please no hate just my opinion and no one in this world will sway me to say anything different.
    No hate coming from this way. I'd pick Elway as well.

Comment

give me the man,the myth ,the legend..montana was way more on another level than the other guys, PERFECT in super bowls, beating those teams with HOF qb's easily and just too cool with poise, and precision.this dude was a surgeon on the field not a butcher .don't care about the system,dont care who the coach is HE won those rings.

Comment

Peyton Manning. I honestly can't think of one person that is more valuable to his team than him.

Comment

Nobody from that list. No Homer, I'd take Aaron Rodgers. I want to win not only now but in the future for a long time. Plus skill wise and from an athletic standpoint, Aaron Rodgers is better than everyone on that list. deadsrs

Manning is a choke artist and he plays in one of the most shallow divisions in the league. They are a given to win the AFC south every year not because Peyton is that good but because that division is that bad.

Brady would be a close second.
          Last edited by Jack3d; 08-27-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
            Nobody from that list. No Homer, I'd take Aaron Rodgers. I want to win not only now but in the future for a long time. Plus skill wise and from an athletic standpoint, Aaron Rodgers is better than everyone on that list. deadsrs

Manning is a choke artist and he plays in one of the most shallow divisions in the league. They are a given to win the AFC south every year not because Peyton is that good but because that division is that bad.

man rodgers always gets concussions, he will be done like aikman very soon.

Comment

Rodgers was the first name that came to my head.

I unfortunately never got the opportunity to see Elway, Marino or Montana play.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                man rodgers always gets concussions, he will be done like aikman very soon.
                He just needs to learn how to slide when he tucks and runs. And he's already seemed to learn how to do that. Some improvement to his offensive line would help as well.

Seriously though, for how long Aaron Rodgers has been the starting QB, I don't think there has ever been a QB who has developed and improved as fast as he has. He hasn't even peaked yet and he's already won a SB with a beat up football team, he's been the MVP, holds the record for passer rating and he's still getting better.
                Last edited by Jack3d; 08-27-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

He just needs to learn how to slide when he tucks and runs. And he's already seemed to learn how to do that. Some improvement to his offensive line would help as well.

Seriously though, for how long Aaron Rodgers has been the starting QB, I don't think there has ever been a QB who has developed and improved as fast as he has. He hasn't even peaked yet and he's already won a SB with a beat up football team, he's been the MVP, holds the record for passer rating and he's still getting better.
                  Rodgers is definetly a problem, but man he gets concussed a lot. His throwing ability is amazing though, he can find you with an accurate pass anywhere on the field, and he can scramble if need be, which is why he will have a short career from trauma man.

Comment

Originally posted by al capone View Post
                    give me the man,the myth ,the legend..montana was way more on another level than the other guys, PERFECT in super bowls, beating those teams with HOF qb's easily and just too cool with poise, and precision.this dude was a surgeon on the field not a butcher .don't care about the system,dont care who the coach is HE won those rings.
                    Oh yeah because he never had that Jerry Rice guy to throw to or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      Rodgers was the first name that came to my head.

I unfortunately never got the opportunity to see Elway, Marino or Montana play.
                      u should def try to watch some old games of those guys they put up stats where defense could mug the wr. Elway montana and marino were just ridiculusly awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X