No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agbeko-Mares, Darchinyan-Perez at Nokia Theatre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agbeko-Mares, Darchinyan-Perez at Nokia Theatre

NEW YORK - Joseph King Kong Agbeko will defend his International Boxing Federation (IBF) bantamweight world championship against undefeated rising star Abner Mares, who defends his WBC Silver bantamweight championship in the eagerly awaited finals of The Bantamweight Tournament: Winner Takes All on Saturday, April 23 LIVE on SHOWTIMEŽ (10:30 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) from Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

that's dope. I didn't even realize Darchinyan and Perez were fighting I figured the tourny was lose and go home so that's an added bonus for me.

Comment

war mares,Juanma take notes lol

Comment

fuk ima try and see if i can go

Comment

Oh yeah. This is good boxing. I like Agbeko but I want the youngster to pull it out. The last card with these four didnt disappoint and this one will be better. Mares by KO. Darch by KO. Both in the 12th.

Comment

How much does the Nokia Theatre hold?

It would be great if they could sell it out.

Comment

FUCK as far as the Agbeko vs Mares fight, I don't know who to root for. I guess may the best man win.

Comment

2,500 I think, regular seats and general admission standing room only i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebahrican View Post
                  How much does the Nokia Theatre hold?

It would be great if they could sell it out.
                  If I'm not mistaken, for these kinds of events it only seats a shade over 7,000.

And that really sucks for me. Barely 10 minutes away from my house, I probably won't get tickets, and if i do they'll be really ****ty unless I wanna pay absolute top dollar. To top it all off, my man Vic is fighting.

WHY NOT JUST MAKE IT AT THE GOD DAMN STAPLES CENTER!?!?

Comment

These kind of shows are the REAL "big shows"in boxing baby!!

Comment

Working...
                    X