Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Wlad Hits Harder Than Prime Tyson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when did i say andrew golota was better then the klits?

i said he fought in a SIMILAR style ******.

go & troll on your many alt's......

Comment

• Originally posted by XionComrade View Post
      WOW you better delete that last statement or you will lose EVERY OUNCE of weight you had in this discussion
      I'm not deleting anything.

Either Klitschko would beat everyone on Tyson's resume.
      Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 10-04-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        when did i say andrew golota was better then the klits?

i said he fought in a SIMILAR style ******.

go & troll on your many alt's......

Can we have win yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post

The Klitschkos would beat everyone on Tyson's resume.
          Except for Lewis and Holyfield. But that is not what you said, you said that the ERA that the Klitschkos were fighting in was stronger than the ERA that Tyson fought in, which is utter bull****. This era is the weakest one I can remember, and the Klits are the ones suffering for it(That and their horribly overmatched opponents who are being beat to death)

The best fighter Tyson ever took out was Razor(Obviously), I think Razor would give both Klits a huge run for their money, Bonecrusher would create a interesting matchup as well but he wasn't the fighter that Razor was.

Prime Lewis beats all though, Tyson and both Klitschkos imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
            of COURSE Emanuelle Steward is gonna back Wlad up... thats where most of his money is son! Boxing is a business... Adjust your thinking accordingly.

I've seen Wlad fight, he doesn't have the footspeed and general core explosiveness that prime Mike had. Wlad is stiff as a board man, hard puncher but watch a highlight reel of Wlad knockouts and Tyson knockouts, you'll see the truth.

I saw you talk about how Tyson lost to Buster Douglas... Tyson was fully shot by then, we are talking about PRIME Mike

When somebody mentions "prime Mike Tyson", I immediately think of the Mike that KOd Spinks. That night, Tyson was at his best. NOBODY in history would have beaten him, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by XionComrade View Post
              Except for Lewis and Holyfield. But that is not what you said, you said that the ERA that the Klitschkos were fighting in was stronger than the ERA that Tyson fought in, which is utter bull****. This era is the weakest one I can remember, and the Klits are the ones suffering for it(That and their horribly overmatched opponents who are being beat to death)

The best fighter Tyson ever took out was Razor(Obviously), I think Razor would give both Klits a huge run for their money, Bonecrusher would create a interesting matchup as well but he wasn't the fighter that Razor was.

Prime Lewis beats all though, Tyson and both Klitschkos imho.
              Prime For Prime...Either Klitschko beats Holyfield.

2010 Wlad brutally KOs any version of Lewis.

We already talked about Vitali/Lewis in this thread:

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky, there has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

• At 5'11 220 Pounds, Mike Tyson would have that 6'6 250 pounder crapping in his trunks if he was ever in the same ring as him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post

Either Klitschko would beat everyone on Tyson's resume.
                  Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                  Prime For Prime...Either Klitschko beats Holyfield.

2010 Wlad brutally KOs any version of Lewis.

We already talked about Vitali/Lewis in this thread:
                  Wlad brutally KOs any version of Lewis huh? Vitali lost to old gray haired Lewis at the end of his awesome career. Vitali may have been ahead on points(By 2 rounds) but the fact of the matter remains that Lewis busted his face up and he failed to defend against Lewis' onslaught, and thus lost the fight fair and square. Both fighters were dog tired at the stoppage and Vitali was hold on for dear life at the end of the fight, FACTS! Lewis took the fight on short notice the same as Vitali.

Neither Klitschko would beat Prime Lewis, disprove me!

Comment

Working...
                  X