No announcement yet.

Bradley calls Khan's bluff, calls him "most-protected fighter at 140"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    Do you think Khan will ever step up to the plate @ 140?
    I don't see it happening,, if it does, it'll be a long time...I really think GBP are gonna wait as long as they can before putting Khan in there with a real puncher...I would like Devon to make some noise at 147, i feel he going to have a difficult time getting fights at 140 the same way Bradley was..hopefully HBO can put out enough money for the Jan 29 date..

Comment

i see khan fightin maidana this year, i made a post on my reasons, but the main 1 is hbo is droppin boring fights at the moment, so khan will have 2 face a decent opponent, and it wont be marquez, trust me, there saying it but it will be, but it wont, all my points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
        i see khan fightin maidana this year, i made a post on my reasons, but the main 1 is hbo is droppin boring fights at the moment, so khan will have 2 face a decent opponent, and it wont be marquez, trust me, there saying it but it will be, but it wont, all my points on it.
        It'll be Marquez........

Comment

Bradley speaking the truth yet again!

Khan is hiding behind the protection of GBP, they well set him up against the next SOFT PUNCHER to protect that Suspect Chin

Khan fans will just flip it and say the same **** they always say "Fight Alexander", well it is already talks that they are working on Bradley vs Alexander if both win their next fights...OK now what about A Mere Con...I mean Amir Khan, will he step up and fight Maidana and then the winner out of Alexander vs Bradley? or will GBP continue to put him in winnable fights while the rest of the 140 division fight each other and then he tries to jump in and unify the title after they all have fought (sounds like that is the plan), he wants someone else to unify the titles so it will only take him one fight to unify

Con will likely fight a SMALLER Marquez and likely beat him and people will try to hype him up even more for beating Marquez

I am a bigger Alexander fan but it would be foolish for me not to admit that Bradley is the BEST at 140 right now HANDS DOWN!, he is Ranked #1 at 140 Across the Board
          Last edited by sicko; 07-14-2010, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Bradley speaking the truth yet again!

Khan is hiding behind the protection of GBP, they well set him up against the next SOFT PUNCHER to protect that Suspect Chin

Khan fans will just flip it and say the same **** they always say "Fight Alexander", well it is already talks that they are working on Bradley vs Alexander if both win their next fights...OK now what about A Mere Con...I mean Amir Khan, will he step up and fight Maidana and then the winner out of Alexander vs Bradley? or will GBP continue to put him in winnable fights while the rest of the 140 division fight each other and then he tries to jump in and unify the title after they all have fought (sounds like that is the plan), he wants someone else to unify the titles so it will only take him one fight to unify
              Do you really think Khan's chin has magically improved by moving to 140?

I find it really hard to believe............

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                Do you really think Khan's chin has magically improved by moving to 140?

I find it really hard to believe............
                that Chin is still weak, he been fighting soft punches and old guys since Prescott knocked him out, GBP is just doing a great job protecting him

he has the Speed advantage over someone like Maidana so he might be able to survive against Maidana but if Maidana catches him he will Knock Him Out, as for Bradley and Alexander...he doesn't have a chance, although neither are known for their "Power" I think they both have the Speed and Quickness to get to that chin and catch him with something he doesn't see coming, Prescott doesn't have "Great Power" he just caught Khan with something he didn't see coming, it was actually Prescott SPEED and Quickness that gave Khan more problems, he couldn't see the punches coming
                Last edited by sicko; 07-14-2010, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                  I like Devon too. but i think going after Bradley right now is too early for him..even the propose date Jan 29 could be too early for him. I feel he needs atleast a couple of solid fights then he could be ready...I still think Bradley wins tho...
                  I could agree with this.

Comment

Completely agree with you!

Comment

Sorry, with Sicko, I meant.

Comment

Working...
                      X