No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    Vernon didn't extinguish Mosley's fighting spirit but Mayweather did. I didn't hear Shane asking Floyd for a rematch.
    WTF You're comparing to a prime Mosley who got his first career loss to one that was 38 years old?

****ing *****s are idiots .

Comment

forrest fought an undefeated mosley near his prime floyd fought him at the point where he was at the end of his career and inactive for over a year. come on lets be real about this floyd fought the weakest version of shane out of all those fighters

Comment

Naazim was ready to stop the fight.. Fools.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          forrest fought an undefeated mosley near his prime floyd fought him at the point where he was at the end of his career and inactive for over a year. come on lets be real about this floyd fought the weakest version of shane out of all those fighters
          This thread didnt ask all this other ****. The question is who ****ed him up the worse.

Feel free to vote.

Comment

wow Forrest fantastic question Forrest Im going to have to really sit back and think about this one Forrest for a while. Super hard choice.

Comment

vernon would be the clear answer...but floyd took shane's soul...that's gotta be super embarrassing to stand as a pound for pound fighter and actually be defensless in the middle of a fight...so as far as physically...forrest...mentally...floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                Other than that one round, please refer me to the rounds where Forrest was beating up Shane.

Post 'em, playboy.

...and then I'll post May/moz from round 5 onwards....

Naazim to Shane: "Don't make me do something I don't wanna do"
                Thabk you........

Hes trying to hard to be neutral. Facts are facts. Mayweather beat his ass.

Comment

Vernon Forrest beat his ass.

Floyd didnt really beat Shane up he just made Shane completely ineffective .

Comment

lol you guys crack me up

Comment

vernon hands down..this should be a 100-0 vote..wtf..

Comment

Working...
                      X