Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley was prime when he fought vernon, and vernon beat his ass. Mosley vs Floyd, mosley was just too damn gassed

Comment

• moesly got knock the **** down vs forrest and then got his ass whoop....twice.

floyd beat him but it wasn't really a beat down.

I LIKE HOW EVERONE FORGOT WINKY AND COTTO AND FOUCS ON FLOYD!

Comment

• the old ass mosley or the prime one????.......................

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
          Other than that one round, please refer me to the rounds where Forrest was beating up Shane.

Post 'em, playboy.

...and then I'll post May/moz from round 5 onwards....

Naazim to Shane: "Don't make me do something I don't wanna do"
          cmon man forrest made mosely fearful of staying on the inside cos he'd have koed him. Even in the second fight where it was closer mosely dare'nt stay on the inside even for a split second. Another thing forrest beat mosely when he was in his absolute prime and p4p no 1.

An ass beating to me means landing hard solid shots, hurting him and intimidating him. Which is what forrest did in abundance. If you wanna go by who schooled him better and who won more rounds then floyd did that! But he stayed on the inside and was'nt scared of taking floyds shots!

Mosely v Mayweather = schooling!

Mosely v Forrest = Ass whipping

Comment

• Forrest, Floyd, Winky, Cotto, in that order.

Comment

• Forrest had Mosley hurt bad. He was falling all over the ring, then looked out of it for about two minutes after that.

Comment

• Forrest. He dropped Mosley twice and had him badly hurt, then in the 10th round, hit Shane with a body shot that made him squeal like Ned Beatty.

Comment

• Vernon, cmon now.

Comment

• Lol on *****s saying that mayweather gives Shane azz beating...

Yes he beat him because...
                    Shane is an oldman. Floyd ducked him for almost 10 yrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      I say Mayweather. He fucked him up bad.
                      Nope, not even close......................Vernon gave Mosley a burning....Burner

Comment

Working...
                      X