No announcement yet.

What kind of Gala has only 20 guest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Gala has only 20 guest?

watching 24/7 n mayweather supposedly held a gala for charity? i was wondering to myself how come there's only 20 people attending the event and 19 of those people are his family members and employees?

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    watching 24/7 n mayweather supposedly held a gala for charity? i was wondering to myself how come there's only 20 people attending the event and 19 of those people are his family members and employees?

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      I dont get it.

Comment

that was the afterparty you moron

Comment

Do you guys just sit around all day and try to discredit anything Floyd says or does? It's pretty pathetic. Same goes for all the *****s always talking about PPV buys and how much money he makes. Let's talk boxing, Not personal matters.

Comment

Actually there were only 16 attendees the other 4 are just by-standers trying to get a free meal.

Comment

lol I thought it was funny too. I bet they are all paid off the ones that did show up. Nobody cares about Floyd lol.

Comment

I noticed that too, probably it's just a Floyd publicity stunt to show people he's giving back to the poor.

Comment

wow , people go to great lengths to discredit fighters around here , if he's helping the poor good for him ,

Comment

It's great to help the poor but that gala had the drawing power of a Berto main event.

Comment

Working...
                    X