Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what kind of ILLEGAL DRUG gives you STAMINA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of these drugs allow athletes to recover faster and thus train harder which increases stamina, ie. EPO and others like it get it now?

Comment

Do you really not know or are you just making believe your dumb?

Comment

But wait. Before everyone was talking about how Manny is HUGE now and his head his HUGE now and how he is DEFIANTLY on steriods which is why he went from 106 to 147 in 15 years. So it's a different kind of steriod which he uses now?

Alot of people are talking about EPO?

Now Stamina is the issue? Not his size? Not his power? His stamina?

But I thought his size was the reason everyone thought he was on steriods? Now it's his stamina?

But wait? Why do people keep changing there stories?

What is going on?

Are *****s ******ed?

For 2-3 months you idiots have been chatting about how Pacquiao has increased in size and his head looks huge, and that's why he is on steriods. But because he had such an impressive workrate vs Clottey.. Now he is on EPO? Just to let you know, EPO does not build high amounts of muscle. They use this on cancer patients if I am correct.

Comment

crack, meth amphetamines, pcp.. all the kinds of illegal drugs that the Mayweathers are on give you energy.

Comment

epo will increase your stamina 30%

Comment

You dont need steroids to make your head bigger. HGH- Human Growth Hormone which many baseball players have taken is used for that and its difficult to trace even in the blood. If you count stimulants which some are even available by RX than numerous drugs do help stamina. Stimulants are popular with athletes and they dont need even to be cocaine there are various amphetamines, methamphetamines, high levels of caffeine, Ampakines, NDRI's, Modafinil, NRI's etc. I mean this is why i think people are wrong when they think pryor took cocaine on the drink because even back than there were so many stimulants available. Nowadays college students and athletes take adderall for energy boost and to keep them awake, it also improves coordination and alertness.

Comment

blood doping?

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                  But wait. Before everyone was talking about how Manny is HUGE now and his head his HUGE now and how he is DEFIANTLY on steriods which is why he went from 106 to 147 in 15 years. So it's a different kind of steriod which he uses now?

Alot of people are talking about EPO?

Now Stamina is the issue? Not his size? Not his power? His stamina?

But I thought his size was the reason everyone thought he was on steriods? Now it's his stamina?

But wait? Why do people keep changing there stories?

What is going on?

Are *****s ******ed?

For 2-3 months you idiots have been chatting about how Pacquiao has increased in size and his head looks huge, and that's why he is on steriods. But because he had such an impressive workrate vs Clottey.. Now he is on EPO? Just to let you know, EPO does not build high amounts of muscle. They use this on cancer patients if I am correct.
                  Best post of the thread.

Until there is any conclusive evidence of any PED use on the part of Pacquiao, people would be wise to shut the **** up as they are making themselves look foolish.

Comment

EPO. it oxygenates red blood cells.

whoever said there are hundreds of PED's that increase stamina is full of feking ****.

Comment

His performance last night made me think less of the steroids allegations.

Comment

Working...
                      X