Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dedicated To The Hardest Nigg@a On The Scene!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated To The Hardest Nigg@a On The Scene!!!

Rolling Stone "Motha ****in" Roses

Dont ask me why I did this but Stonie is loved by few, hated by many, he's argubaly the hottest name on the scene right now for better or worst, and every time I see his name it honestly makes me think of this because its one of my all time favorite songs
    Last edited by DLT; 03-05-2010, 04:00 AM.

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Rolling Stone "Motha ****in" Roses

Dont ask me why I did this but Stonie is loved by few, hated by many, and every time I see his name it honestly makes me think of this because its one of my all time favorite songs
    HAHHAHAHA....cheers for this mate....my first ever tribute thread......one of my fav songs too and Hendrix is the greatest

Comment

how about the original version?

Comment

Originally posted by Derramged View Post
        Dylan is a bad man but I like this better just as I like Sam Cooke's blowing in the wind version better. No racism

Comment

the original version is exactly that...original, it can't be duplicated but Hendrix ripped it with his guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
            the original version is exactly that...original, it can't be duplicated but Hendrix ripped it with his guitar
            that was well said, what I shouldve said, and now I think that you are the only guy on here with there own official theme song.

Comment

that was well said, what I shouldve said, and now I think that you are the only guy on here with there own official theme song.
              lol yes and their own magazine

Comment

some1 hacked into DLT'S account

im on it to find out who

Comment

Dylan is a bad man but I like this better just as I like Sam Cooke's blowing in the wind version better. No racism
                  you disappoint me, son......

i prefer the dylan version though. but... 'all along watchtower' (another bob dylan song) version by hendrix is really good.

Comment

you disappoint me, son......

i prefer the dylan version though. but... 'all along watchtower' (another bob dylan song) version by hendrix is really good.
                    Im a huge Dylan fan. The man is a genuis but the other 2 guys are no chumps either. They both are good songs and you cant go wrong either way but Hendrix is such a beast with the guitar but if you say the original is better then I wont argue. If I hear one then I like that one better at the time, lol

Thats why I agreed with Stonie and said that I shouldve said that. The original is the original. There is no either or. They are both great

Comment

Working...
                    X