Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman would EASILY beat Clottey.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Style makes fights right? That's the phrase I always hear thrown around here. So Cotto beat Mosley. PAC beat Cotto. Why are people calling for Pac-Mosley then?

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
      i want to see clottey/pac but i dont understand how it will be more competitive than cotto/pac

cotto will trade shots w/ you, clottey will stay in his shell until he feels like throwing a flurry.
      nah. clottey is quicker than cotto and has better counter punching skills and an overall better arsenal. a solid jab, good left hook and tremendous uppercut in both hands. and on top of all that he practically has an impenetrable dffense. just cause cotto will trade shots with you doesnt make it more competitive, thats actually a bad idea with pacquiao considering hes faster than most of his opponents. i would put money on this being more competitive than cotto-pac. and i give clottey a solid chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
        Style makes fights right? That's the phrase I always hear thrown around here. So Cotto beat Mosley. PAC beat Cotto. Why are people calling for Pac-Mosley then?
        Huh?

You just did a triangle theory kid.

Those dont work.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
          Legacy???

How Clottey just lost to Cotto...they guy Pac KO'd.

LMAO
          Clottey lost to Cotto in a close fight that many people believe Cotto lost.

Clottey gave Cotto all he could handle while Cotto just barely came away with the win.

Clottey is definitely a tough customer.

Bradley had trouble with Holt so.... an early KO for Pac might happen, in which case people will just discredit Pac by saying he fought a smaller fighter.

While I want to see Pac fight Mayweather, Clottey is a game opponent until both camps get pressured enough to meet in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            So is pacquiao still ducking yuri foreman if he fights on clottey? I mean seriously, clottey is a beast.

There is no way pac could KO clottey, so I don't see how it could be a mismatch. Clottey is a sav, he arguably beat cotto.

So far, imo, clottey is the best opponent I've heard of for pac other than floyd (since shane is locked w/berto). Clottey vs pac is MUCH better than pac vs foreman or pac vs paulie the guido
            The Bradley fight ****s on Clottey or Yuri.... Clottey is a beast when put him in with a certain style and Pac sure as hell aint that style. Clottey's stationary target slowly coming in walking in straight lines, with a peek a boo style is not fucking with Pac.
            Last edited by DE100; 01-08-2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              The Bradley fight ****s on Clottey or Yuri.... Clottey is a beast when put him in with a certain style and Pac sure as hell aint that style. Clottey's stationary target slowly coming in walking in straight lines, with a peek a boo style is not fucking with Pac.
              Yeah Pac will beat him..Clottey doesnt do enough to win his fights.

Comment

right now there's been so much posturing and distractions surrounding Pac, if they get this one together I just wanna see a great fight and it would be. In this I really can't count Clottey out we know what both guys bring to the table but who can say come fight night we won't see something contrary to what's ''assumed''

Comment

Bull**** fight........................

Comment

pac is willing to fight anyone, mayweather just talks ****.

i wonder who he'll end up fighting.

Comment

not that easy my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X