No announcement yet.

Mosley, Clottey and Magarito 3 reasons why larrysmith should shut his mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley, Clottey and Magarito 3 reasons why larrysmith should shut his mouth

about Miguel Cotto and his fans.....Lefty we could also add PAC to the list now too....OMG
    Last edited by LEFTYGUNZZ; 01-13-2010, 11:19 AM.

Whats the Don been saying bruv?

lol

Comment

What are you talking about? Larry is a Cotto fan.

You're confusing him with me probably, i am not a Cotto fan.

Mosley(Draw), Clottey(Clottey won that fight, 116-111 LOL[Payed]), Margarito(He quit i nthat fight, why bring it up?)

Come on Lefty I thought you were one of us, why go against Floyd this way??

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post

Mosley(Draw), Clottey(Clottey won that fight, 116-111 LOL[Payed]), Margarito(He quit i nthat fight, why bring it up?)
        You're making yourself look like a fool.

Cotto clearly beat Mosley. Clottey fight could have gone either way 114-113. I, and most people that are respected here and in the boxing world gave the fight to Cotto.
        Last edited by savorduhflavor; 06-15-2009, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Nah man Lefty is my boy he is one of us still...

Just finding out whats gwaaning now...

I didnt even know it was Lefty at first...

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

Cotto clearly beat Mosley. Clottey fight could have gone either way 114-113. I, and most people that are respected hear an in the boxing world gave the fight to Cotto.
            He is the same idiot who said that Duran was a bum. So what do you expect!!!!!!

Comment

I was talkin' with my Ghanian homey today about the fight and he tried to **** on Cotto but I told him Cotto fights ANYBODY........the who's who at 147 is ALWAYS on Cotto's menu......I respect that dude for that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post

Come on Lefty I thought you were one of us, why go against Floyd this way??
                Waht up Kev you are young and handsome but not much of a boxing bufff like you but honestly stick with your mafia pals and kiss Money Mans arse some more...Larry bashing Cotto fans and took a ish on mosley one time too many. Horus pissed me off two weeks ago and I had to steer clear of the site for a bit so as not to get banned. I am chill now but no longer a MAYWEATHER MAFIA MEMBER. I never really liked mayweather but also didn't like all the bashing he took. But after hearing some of the bull ish that came out of some of the fans mouths i couldn't take it any longer I dropped out.....GUNZ 4 HIRE I am cool with Horus no hard feeling he is respected by me for the effort he puts into his posts and the logic he uses is defintely his own but by no means am i playing with a full deck all the time either....it is what it is Gully I am cool with you if you want it kev bring it but I will tell you know when it comes to boxing knowledge you will lose hands down....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

Cotto clearly beat Mosley. Clottey fight could have gone either way 114-113. I, and most people that are respected here and in the boxing world gave the fight to Cotto.
                  Lol come on man, name these other "respected" people.

None of the betters i bet with felt right taking the points...

So, once again, tell me who these other respected people are?

I mean i know you are a Cotto fan so i don't expect you to give the fight to Clottey by any means.

Comment

i seriously think if cotto fights shane agian..he will loose..

Comment

Working...
                    X