No announcement yet.

Mayweather Fans, I Find This Disturbing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    you always post derogatory **** about floyd and try to big up pacman..damn did you try to **** floyd and he turned you down..but pacman let you ride his face???? damn he can say what he wants until someone shuts him up
    Wow Larryx, how can you say I'm posting derogatory things when they are legitimate questions regarding an elite Champion of this sport? If you don't agree with the views that the TalkBoxing guy posted on YouTube then just give your opinion about that. Take for instance that I'm a young person who looked up to Mayweather but came across all this drama, Do you honestly think I would hold Mayweather in further high esteem? JAT

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      His legacy is always in question til e beats an elite WW. A Pac fight makes him $ but it won't silence his critics.

Truthfully if he beats both Pacman and Margarito the critisizm will still be there. Lets be honest.

Comment

Mayweather's super dope!! His skill are fcukin impeccable. He looks so fcukin focused when he fights. And he's a pretty clean fighter. But because of his personality outside of the ring, i really can't be a fan. But i do recognize his skills and talents.

If i were young, i definately wouldn't consider him a role model.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
          As a relatively new member of a boxing forum, coming across bold statements made by a "Great" fighter of this sport makes me wonder why he justifies his claim. Is he crazy? Just trying to "hype" his credentials? Or, just plain made a bad claim? What do you Mayweather fans think about the Talkboxing guys thoughts about Mayweather's claim that he's better than Sugar Ray Robinson?

MAYWEATHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8t2E...e=channel_page
          floyd is just trying to promote his fights.

Comment

I cant ****in understand why the **** people talk so much about floyd!!!
            if u think hes a bad boxer ur not a true boxing fan.

This website should be about what happens in the ring not about wat happens outside it

Comment

Originally posted by richie kay View Post

This website should be about what happens in the ring not about wat happens outside it
              Well you know Richie, I'm not in any way trying to incite sensitive fans. I'm bringing into discussion a topic that happens to pertain to Mayweather. At the beginning of this thread, I asked the question: What do you Mayweather fans think about the TalkBoxing guy's thoughts about Mayweather's claim that he's better than Sugar Ray Robinson? This is a straight-forward question being asked to better understand the reasoning behind such a bold statement on the part of Mayweather.

As you listen into the TalkBoxing guy's message, he brings up the points of Floyd "ducking, picking, waiting for fighters to kill themselves off" so he can go into a fight with someone who is essentially "too beat-up" making it easier for Floyd to win that contest. There are other points being brought up as well. These comments makes you wonder if Mayweather is really great at all. Everyone can see that Floyd is extremely talented. There's no question about that.

Now can any true fan of boxing really suggest that the TalkBoxing guy is wrong in speaking his mind saying that Mayweather shows lack of respect and honor for past boxing legends because of his arrogant claims? TalkBoxing guy is bringing up some points that are hard to dismiss and has obviously left an impression with me regarding Floyd and his career as a "Great" boxer. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by richie kay View Post

Who says hes a bad boxer?

Nobody.

What happens in the ring?

Floyd is afraid to get inside of it with the best of 2006 and beyond.

Deal with it.

Comment

Well you know Richie, I'm not in any way trying to incite sensitive fans. I'm bringing into discussion a topic that happens to pertain to Mayweather. At the beginning of this thread, I asked the question: What do you Mayweather fans think about the TalkBoxing guy's thoughts about Mayweather's claim that he's better than Sugar Ray Robinson? This is a straight-forward question being asked to better understand the reasoning behind such a bold statement on the part of Mayweather.

As you listen into the TalkBoxing guy's message, he brings up the points of Floyd "ducking, picking, waiting for fighters to kill themselves off" so he can go into a fight with someone who is essentially "too beat-up" making it easier for Floyd to win that contest. There are other points being brought up as well. These comments makes you wonder if Mayweather is really great at all. Everyone can see that Floyd is extremely talented. There's no question about that.

Now can any true fan of boxing really suggest that the TalkBoxing guy is wrong in speaking his mind saying that Mayweather shows lack of respect and honor for past boxing legends because of his arrogant claims? TalkBoxing guy is bringing up some points that are hard to dismiss and has obviously left an impression with me regarding Floyd and his career as a "Great" boxer. JAT

JAT, stans don't understand logic. Cuddling balls is more their forte.

Comment

As a relatively new member of a boxing forum, coming across bold statements made by a "Great" fighter of this sport makes me wonder why he justifies his claim. Is he crazy? Just trying to "hype" his credentials? Or, just plain made a bad claim? What do you Mayweather fans think about the Talkboxing guys thoughts about Mayweather's claim that he's better than Sugar Ray Robinson?

MAYWEATHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8t2E...e=channel_page
                    I have seen you make threads trying to slag off Mayweather before, you bring up the most biased threads... Mayweather is the best pound for pound fighter on the decade, a true talent with true skills. If he fought Manny Pacquiao I think Mayweather would win too... it is just like the thread you made saying "Are you mad at Floyd retiring?" and put up a really biased poll. Give the guy some credit hes a talented fighter.

As for Sugar Ray Robinson, he was a fantastic fighter.

He probably claims that he was better than Sugar Ray Robinson because he is confident of his abilities, doing so probably helped motivate him to be as good as he could and to exceed the title of being pound for pound king.

I see your a Pacquiao fan... what do you think the outcome of his fight with Hatton will be? I think Pacquiao by decision or late KO/TKO.
                    Last edited by Spacey1991; 01-06-2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X