Holt - Torres III is ON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holt - Torres III is ON!!!!

Holt - Torres III is ON!!!!

After two thrilling, yet controversial fights, Kendall Holt and Ricardo Torres will fight for a third time in just over a year when they meet for Holt’s crown on December 13th in Atlantic City according to Dan Rafael of espn.com

The bout will air as a special edition of Showtime’s “ShoBox: The New Generation” series, Showtime’s Gordon Hall said.

Torres retained the title in their first controversial meeting in September 2007 in Torres’ native Colombia, stopping Holt in the 11th round in a fight in which both men were knocked down.

In the July 5 rematch in Las Vegas, which Showtime also carried, Holt avenged the defeat with a savage first-round knockout in the likely round of the year. It was 61 seconds of mayhem as Torres (32-2, 28 KOs) knocked Holt (24-2, 13 KOs) down twice before he rallied to knock him cold after an accidental head butt.

Todd DuBoef of Top Rank told Rafael that bout would most likely take place at Boardwalk Hall’s smaller room that seats around 4,000

http://www.15rounds.com/holt-torres-iii-is-on/

someone already posted this a couple days ago.

Comment

I don't know how or why Holt has a problem with Torres? He should be an easy boxer to beat for someone like Holt.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
        I don't know how or why Holt has a problem with Torres? He should be an easy boxer to beat for someone like Holt.
        he was beating him in the first fight before questionable stoppage under bad conditions and he won the 2nd fight. so he will most likely win the 3rd too

Comment

aw man i'm going to this one live

Comment

Wow lookin foward to this fight, remember watching the second meeting and being on the edge of my seat, if its anything as good as the first one that something to be excited about!

Comment

Yeah heard about this, NEEDS to happen really dont it!?

Lets go Torres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                he was beating him in the first fight before questionable stoppage under bad conditions and he won the 2nd fight. so he will most likely win the 3rd too
                like torres help in the first fight, holt got help in the 2nd. its pretty much a toss up.

Comment

holt by ko!

Comment

Torres is such a crappy boxer but he keeps coming. You'd think a guy with a modicum of skill would box his ears off.
                    Him and his brother are crazy ass dudes. They don't get by on skill they get by on will and heavy hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X