No announcement yet.

will Wlad last 2 rounds with Haye or does he get KTFO late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    You're a bit of a **** aren't you? Please die!
    This is the best compliment for me ears.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Well, thats the difference between me and you, as an adult I cant give two ****s about who Wlad is shagging, while you, as a dumb little child, get all uppity when I call your hero gay. Haye being gay is not his limitation, it is yours, because you would not accept him then for what he is.

Capische?

you have no choice though do you Wlad has proven his preference

anyway you brought up the gay tag so you are the one who veiws it as a derogatory comment to use about a fighter

you are dumb

Comment

This is the best compliment for me ears.
        Best compliment for your eyes actually because you read it, not heard it.

Comment

Best compliment for your eyes actually because you read it, not heard it.

BrooklynBomber

roughly translated there is nothing wrong with a bit of bum love between family members

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
            you have no choice though do you Wlad has proven his preference

anyway you brought up the gay tag so you are the one who veiws it as a derogatory comment to use about a fighter

you are dumb
            No, I brought it exactly because I know what reaction the word "gay" arouses in children like you. In other words I was baiting you, well, not you particurarly, but someone who is stupid enough to buy it.

And no amount of calling me dumb will change the fact that it makes you feel uncomfortable to think that Haye is gay.

So, tell me, do you really like Haye as a fighter, or does it just make your nationalistic pride feel better that you got a "great" represantative in HW division and once he gets knocked the **** out you will step over him and jump on another british prospect's bandwagon?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
              BrooklynBomber

roughly translated there is nothing wrong with a bit of bum love between family members
              Do I really make you that mad that you are now trying to insult my family as well?

Kid, this stuff is just not for you, you get irritated way too fast.
              I suppose you should come out the house and rob a few old ladies of their cell phones, is not it what kids in your country do for lunchtime?

Comment

I am done with this thread.

Comment

Do I really make you that mad that you are now trying to insult my family as well?

Kid, this stuff is just not for you, you get irritated way too fast.
                  I suppose you should come out the house and rob a few old ladies of their cell phones, is not it what kids in your country do for lunchtime?

translation i have no answer you are right i brought it up to discredit Haye and you reversed it on me and kicked my arse cause i forgot i brought up it first and now im done with this thread

ass whoopin completed

Comment

I have Vlad by brutal KO within 8 rounds!

Comment

Wlad needs to grow a pair and agree to fight him first.
                      he has already stupid! Don't act so stupid, STUPID!

Comment

Working...
                      X