No announcement yet.

TriggerHapppy is color blind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    I see all these threads about race so I thought i'll bring it back up. Who cares where someone is from. As long as he/she is good and treats you right, color should not be a issue. Remember if you take away the skin we are all completely the same.
    That's not true, the features are different according to skin color.

If you took the skin off a Chinese guy, a black guy and a white guy, you'd be able to tell them apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
      That's not true, the features are different according to skin color.

If you took the skin off a Chinese guy, a black guy and a white guy, you'd be able to tell them apart.
      Fine than we are all purple on the inside.

Comment

I must say, Trigger has constantly never sided with a race before and always made this point in each race thread.

Blame this race thing on Bernard Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
          So you choose to ignore reality?

Whats wrong with being able to see color? We're not dogs.
          I believe GOD made us different to see if we would hate eacother because of our differnces, and GOD was right. This is why I don't care about color. We are all human.

Comment

Must be tough for you to watch snooker.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
              I must say, Trigger has constantly never sided with a race before and always made this point in each race thread.

Blame this race thing on Bernard Hopkins
              I feel strongly about this. We are all on this beautiful planet but were destroying it with hate.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                I feel strongly about this. We are all on this beautiful planet but were destroying it with hate.
                Truth is, race is an instant division, even if you do not want it that way.

You date a none race and you get stared at, you meet someone from a different race and likely you will have a different culture.

We as humans like to stick together and usually with people we can identify with, and it is simple as the colour of your skin.

Is it right? Well unless you do harm to someone for the colour of their skin, then it is a natural instinct to have a preference.

Comment

Triggs im not hearing that when you only support white girls feet
                  You seem to clock what colour they are everytime..

Comment

agree with this thread

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      Triggs im not hearing that when you only support white girls feet
                      You seem to clock what colour they are everytime..
                      It's not my fault. The foot fetish world is dominated by specific type of feet.

Comment

Working...
                      X