No announcement yet.

Boxeo Boricua Prospects 2011 VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    ''All the time''? For your information I've never seen a Mexican with plucked eyebrows, you're just talking out of your ass (typical clueless Puerto Rican).

anyways, arguing with you fucks is another brain cell lost.

and last: I'm not Mexican .
    Your a wannabe Cuban, I know already you just say you are Cuban, yet you wannabe Mexican LOL When I first posted in Boxingscene their were no Cubans here.

You never seen a Mexican who plucked his eyebrows?

your just a dumb Mexican wet ___ lol

Comment

ok cupcake, whatever makes your panties wet.

Comment

ok cupcake, whatever makes your panties wet.
        No Cuban would say he wants to be Mexican, go fuk yourself. Go blame the Jews for everything, you piece of ***** racist.

Comment

I never said i wanted to be Mexican .

Just because i said that i would rather be a Mexican than one of your eyebrow plucking bitch made people doesn't mean i want to be Mexican .

Next time learn how to read and stop talking out of your ass, come pinga.

Comment

I never said i wanted to be Mexican .

Just because i said that i would rather be a Mexican than one of your eyebrow plucking bitch made people doesn't mean i want to be Mexican .

Next time learn how to read and stop talking out of your ass, come pinga.
            Why you still here you smelly, ugly elf?

Comment

You don't have nothing else to say back so you resort to keep calling me names, that's how pathetic you are.

Ugly? are you gay? why are you judging another male? have you even seen me to say such thing?

Comment

You don't have nothing else to say back so you resort to keep calling me names, that's how pathetic you are.

Ugly? are you gay? why are you judging another male? have you even seen me to say such thing?

GO BACK TO MEXICO

Comment

are you mad? .

Comment

are you mad? .

Comment

can some of the mexican posters tell this loser that i'm not mexican?

this is getting ridiculous. i tried telling the poor kid and he keeps saying i'm mexican.

either a mexican fucked your rican bitch and took her away from you or a mexican whooped your ass, that's why you think everyone who disagrees with your punk bitch PR prospects is a mexican.

get some help dude, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X