No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole : "Mayweather exposed as chicken"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Can you please state why pac is a *****? He has climb 7 division.. Now trying to make it 8.. I know it's a catch weight but 8 division man. Floyd has to go up to super middle weight to even go near pacs accomplishment.

An please explain why pac is a *****.. He has been giving thrills for us boxing fans. He is not a prima donna like floyd. So again why is he a *****?
    Because, even though the testing demands were beyond stupid, he should have accepted the 14 day cut off for the first fight. He was either scared (of needles?), or tried to call Mayweather's bluff. Either way, the boxing fans got robbed, and he looked like a *****.

There are no excuses, just like there are none for Floyd deciding he wants to spend more time with his family instead of fighting this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Can you please state why pac is a *****? He has climb 7 division.. Now trying to make it 8.. I know it's a catch weight but 8 division man. Floyd has to go up to super middle weight to even go near pacs accomplishment.

And please explain why pac is a *****.. He has been giving thrills for us boxing fans. He is not a prima donna like floyd. So again why is he a *****?
      Not a prima donna like Floyd? Then why is he demanding these catchweights for a belt that is vacant? If he is truly the pound for pound king as you guys say, he should let Margarito fight at 154. Give one good reason why you won't let Manny fight at 154. He is fighting for the vacant WBC Super Welter/Light Middle belt. These belts are won at a max weight of 154 and they're giving it in a fight where both fighters can't go above 150? C'mon, man!

Comment

so now ellerbe is using the make a wish kid answer as his defense?

****ing shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
          Not a prima donna like Floyd? Then why is he demanding these catchweights for a belt that is vacant? If he is truly the pound for pound king as you guys say, he should let Margarito fight at 154. Give one good reason why you won't let Manny fight at 154. He is fighting for the vacant WBC Super Welter/Light Middle belt. These belts are won at a max weight of 154 and they're giving it in a fight where both fighters can't go above 150? C'mon, man!
          Because the WBC wants to make sanctioning fees. I think that's all there really is to it.

I agree that catchweights are stupid, though. But them sanctioning bodies gotta make that cash $$$$$

Comment

dont forget that Margarito was 145 against Mosley!

So he wont kill himself to make 150,he already said that after Pac fight he is going to WW division!

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
              Because, even though the testing demands were beyond stupid, he should have accepted the 14 day cut off for the first fight. He was either scared (of needles?), or tried to call Mayweather's bluff. Either way, the boxing fans got robbed, and he looked like a *****.

There are no excuses, just like there are none for Floyd deciding he wants to spend more time with his family instead of fighting this time around.

So you will you accept anything beyond stupid even if somebody says that your sister is a whore without any shread of evidence.... Look man, Floyd is a straight up coward. He clearly ducked Pac and the one that looked like a ***** is the *****s for idolizing a *****. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikTheGreat View Post
                So you will you accept anything beyond stupid even if somebody says that your sister is a whore without any shread of evidence.... Look man, Floyd is a straight up coward. He clearly ducked Pac and the one that looked like a ***** is the *****s for idolizing a *****. Deal with it.
                Did you even read my post moron?

Floyd is a coward for ducking the second fight and making stupid drug test demands.

But so is Manny for not accepting 14-day cut off the first time around.

Comment

ouch!! the truth right here.

Comment

Floyd is a coward for ducking the second fight and making stupid drug test demands.

i doubt he did.. take a look at his avatar... that dudes parents mustv been fugly as fug

Comment

Pac was being a ***** the first time around. You can **** on
                      him for his 'tude back then, but he's since come to his senses:
                      That he's agreed to those terms now, counts for something.

Floyd? His being a ***** now means he was a ***** back then, too.
                      After all --the same spec as he proposed, and he wants none of it?
                      He deserves getting **** on, until he comes to his senses as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X