Collapse
No announcement yet.

qld to clean up in State of origin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fair enough fair enough. yeah its like a religion down there right?

ill admit a free flowing game is good to watch.. i dont think television does AFL justice to be honest. there's too much going on that the camera doesnt capture.

i love my league tho.. its just a matter of what u were reared on..

****in melbournites should appreciate the storm.. ****ing brilliant team. they'll make the finals unlike all the victorian AFL teams.

BTW BRISBANE > ESSENDON

Comment

Didnt you watch Essendon Destroy Brisbane last week? I know I did

Comment

haha only cause u poached mal.

didnt we beat u in a final once? im not too clued up on AFL but i thought the grand finals held more weight than the weekly fixtures...

(haha but i know nothing about AFL so the banter stops here before i embarass myself)

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
          haha only cause u poached mal.

didnt we beat u in a final once? im not too clued up on AFL but i thought the grand finals held more weight than the weekly fixtures...

(haha but i know nothing about AFL so the banter stops here before i embarass myself)
          Brisbane beat us in the final back in 2001, yeah the finals hold more weight but its 2007 lol

what can I say I love the ****, I watch League sometimes but I dont know much about the teams
          I like the Storm, Slater is pretty good to watch
          Origin is always entertaining
          give me a few years and ill probably be a huge fan, I hated Cricket only a few years ago and now I watch it religiously

Comment

haha 2001.. geezuz i dont have much to work with then do i.

yeah every red blooded male on the planet would like origin..

mate im telling you get on board now while melbourne is hot..

crocker kafusi inglis slater johnson white smith king folau cronk are all BRILLIANT players. the strongest side in the league.

Comment

Working...
            X