Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i answered in my first post in this thread, demand fair judges. he did really good in the first fight, why should he change? shouldn't be ward the one who should actually adjust this time? he didn't no matter what you say, he just didn't.
    ...........mmm OK ..so kovalev can come in the rematch n do what he did the first fight and win, vs a guy whose been in there with him before and has a high ring IQ

Keep hope alive!!!! Too bad he'll lose if he does that

All fails.... Just hope for the ko again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

What's the point in arguing when dudes post **** like this? This is why trolling and swimming in tears >>>>>> actually attempting to debate on NSB
      .....all these pages and maybe 3-5 posters including myself talking tactics and strategy

The rest is a sea of tears, excuses, and no idea how kov can do better......hell I posted a game plan earlier and I'm the one who asked.....the butthurt digs deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Also ward will be stronger @ 175. Acclimated to the weight and he'll come in sharp.

Like I said before

People hope certain fighters win.....KOs can stop a fight anytime

But deep inside they know the other fighter is superior in more areas so they cling on to the chance of a ko

Mayweather went through that.... Especially with pacquaio knowing damn well mayweather was craftier

It happens with guys with reputations as punchers but their isn't any great puncher in history who didn't get neutralized, outboxed, etc.... You name em, they all lost to the superior boxer @ some point....when its to elite fighters, if the craftier guy has a good chin n recovery, he'll outpoint the other guy. Seen it a million times with great punchers

Kovalev is a great fighter, so is ward, many HOPED he'd beat ward but didn't know how...... Regardless of all the insults, they know how good, skilled and determined ward is. A ko was the only route to victory for kov n the same in rematch
        I think you make a good point regarding Ward's acclimatisation to the weight. That would even give Ward even more confidence to himself and betting public. Ward would go in not only knowing he could adjust to Kovalev's size/punch, but now Ward would be more adjusted to the weight. This is bad news for Kovalev. If you add everything, Kovalev's best shot would had been on the first go around.

Comment

...........mmm OK ..so kovalev can come in the rematch n do what he did the first fight and win, vs a guy whose been in there with him before and has a high ring IQ

Keep hope alive!!!! Too bad he'll lose if he does that

All fails.... Just hope for the ko again lol
          i've already post my analysis of the fight in a thread you have mentioned here, not gonna do it again. ward got gifted. i keep failing to see the "adjustments" you guys talk about, i just see a guy wrestling against a guy who is trying to box. making what ever it takes to avoid actual fighting and doing next to nothing to win, everything in order to survive the 12 rounds with hopes of getting the nod. i've already stated that to me kovalev's only mistake was try to outwrestled ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            I think you make a good point regarding Ward's acclimatisation to the weight. That would even give Ward even more confidence to himself and betting public. Ward would go in not only knowing he could adjust to Kovalev's size/punch, but now Ward would be more adjusted to the weight. This is bad news for Kovalev. If you add everything, Kovalev's best shot would had been on the first go around.
            That's why this thread turned into a Bytch about the first fight fest

They know inside Ward has a high chance of beating kov and dominantly

Comment

i've already post my analysis of the fight in a thread you have mentioned here, not gonna do it again. ward got gifted. i keep failing to see the "adjustments" you guys talk about, i just see a guy wrestling against a guy who is trying to box. making what ever it takes to avoid actual fighting and doing next to nothing to win, everything in order to survive the 12 rounds with hopes of getting the nod. i've already stated that to me kovalev's only mistake was try to outwrestled ward.

Come on Dean.... Let it all out....more tears.....no strategy....move on bro....kovalev is taking another L....hell he got help Cuz he don't know n JDJ don't know what to do....Do you think kovalev does?

Comment

.....all these pages and maybe 3-5 posters including myself talking tactics and strategy

The rest is a sea of tears, excuses, and no idea how kov can do better......hell I posted a game plan earlier and I'm the one who asked.....the butthurt digs deep.
                Guys are losing their minds. Boxing scoring is so subjective. It's a waste of time discussing scores and judging. 50 different judges will score rounds 50 different ways. Everybody wants to pretend that their opinion is fact.

These dudes make millions of dollars to fight for a living. I don't feel sorry for these ****ers.

Dudes just gotta learn to enjoy the display of skills within the ring and take the judging and rankings with a grain of salt. These slow motion videos are hilarious.

Comment

Come on Dean.... Let it all out....more tears.....no strategy....move on bro....kovalev is taking another L....hell he got help Cuz he don't know n JDJ don't know what to do....Do you think kovalev does?
                  tears? lol what are you talking about? you asked a question and many replied the same way, fair judging will get Kovalev the win. he beat up ward the first time around, why should he change? ward is the one who should and by what we've seen in the fight he really needs to (or get the same 3 judges)

are you that emotional that you truly believe that you can affect someone in an online forum?

Comment

• lets see that rematch signed before we rave on about what said fighter needs to do to win that rematch.

i had kovalev winning the first fight 114-113

if kovalev comes in even sharper, i think he takes out andre ward. the man is a nightmare when he has you at the end of his punches.
                    ward has to make it ugly to win. i can respect andre ward for his talent, but am not a fan of his ugly bullrush dirty clinching style

my prediction is kovalev times him better this time round and knocks him down a few times. on his way to wide UD

Comment

tears? lol what are you talking about? you asked a question and many replied the same way, fair judging will get Kovalev the win. he beat up ward the first time around, why should he change? ward is the one who should and by what we've seen in the fight he really needs to (or get the same 3 judges)

are you that emotional that you truly believe that you can affect someone in an online forum?
                      The judges doe......Lol....you know kov losing the rematch right...keep hope alive for a ko bro

Comment

Working...
                      X