Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Golovkin Was Too Anxious, He Was a Little Sloppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
    Sour grapes.

The consensus among boxers and trainers is GGG is the real deal.
    Just as I thought,his opinion is invalid because it doesn't support your opinion. Also only sheep fall back on something as flimsy as the consensus. Once upon a time the consensus was that Matthysse would punch Garcia's head through a wall,but we all know how that one turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
      Love him or hate him he's exciting and this is great for boxing.

At a time when fighters duck each other and the great fights aren't made and the UFC is making those fights and stealing our audience we should be grateful for guys like GGG.

Hating on someone good for the sport is just sad.

You only have to look at sites like this and see how much more involvement there is whenever it's a GGG thread to recognize that he's important to us all.

Hate all you want, but at least try to appreciate that you're lucky he's here.
      Dude, these Floyd Fluffers are hilarious with their booshet hate...If they are so "spot on" of how *****ty of a prizefighter he is, then it should'nt be too long until he loses, because after all, Brook "exposed" him, mind you with a ****en broken eye socket, but why focus on insignificant caca like that, right??! As soon as GGG loses, all his detractors, aka TMT = The Mayweather Teabag-ees, can throw a big-ass party of I-Told-You-So proportions...

In the meantime, I'll keep enjoying the ass beatings GGG dishes out....
      Last edited by livershot73; 09-14-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        He was unquestionably more reserved, more patient, and less sloppy against both Stevens and Lemieux. He did not recklessly throw himself at either of those guys because he knew they were a threat.

Brook couldn't do **** to him so he chased the KO. The difference in his approach in this fight compared to Lemieux or Stevens is very obvious.
        He still got hit more than he should have in those fights if he were defensively responsible. The two that you mentioned aren't the fastest or most sound boxing wise. It was easier to stay away from their shots than say Brook or Monroe. lemeuix and Stevens were the exception, not the rule, when it comes to golovkin's defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
          This guy literally fights like chavez Sr. Its beautiful and a sight for sore eyes. GGG is a throwback.
          Crap comp creates that illusion.

Hopefully he won't quit like Sr.

Comment

He must get anxious a lot...because that's how he always fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              This is barely coherent, but I'll try.

You can be a big puncher and offensive fighter. But, you have to be defensively responsible at the top levels of the sport. And GGG has gotten less and less defensively responsible almost every time out. And folks wanna dismiss it as him allowing himself to be hit. Or not caring that he's hit because its not hurting him. And that's the biggest crock of **** since many of the same folks were claiming Manny looked bad in the 3rd JMM fight to lure Floyd into fighting him. GGG uses little to no head movement. He's slow and robotic. He can't fight on the inside or going backwards. And he can't transition from defense to offense. Those are the makings of a poor defensive fighter, which he is.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                GGG knew Brooks had 0 chance of hurting him and thus he went in there with 0 regard for defense.

He wouldn't fight that recklessly vs Saunders, Canelo, or Jacobs.
                Why fight recklessly at all???

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  When have we seen that? Punch stats show that he get hit about 30-35% of each punch thrown in each fight. He just doesn't have defense. He was no more sloppy than he has ever been, he was just in with someone who had a greater skillset than previous opposition.
                  ........bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                    Dude, these Floyd Fluffers are hilarious with their booshet hate...If they are so "spot on" of how *****ty of a prizefighter he is, then it should'nt be too long until he loses, because after all, Brook "exposed" him, mind you with a ****en broken eye socket, but why focus on insignificant caca like that, right??! As soon as GGG loses, all his detractors, aka TMT = The Mayweather Teabag-ees, can throw a big-ass party of I-Told-You-So proportions...

In the meantime, I'll keep enjoying the ass beatings GGG dishes out....
                    You enjoy one-sided fights over and over against because you like the fighter...if you didn't like him you'd be hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      You enjoy one-sided fights over and over against because you like the fighter...if you didn't like him you'd be hating.
                      Wrong sir, I enjoy KOs, CaCanela's KO of Kirkland was beautifully brutal, and I actually give him a shot with GGG, too bad he panocha'd out though...

And yes, I can be a little crass but I don't hate on anyone, I just break some balls here and there...

Comment

Working...
                      X