Collapse
No announcement yet.

Done with the heavyweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Here I am sitting watching this HW fight, and honestly, I could take both of them out on the same night. And I weigh 166 right now. Maybe I'm just too ****y and my ego is crazy but I am pretty sure I could run thru Wilder AND I LOVE THE GUY as a person btw.

Comment

The heavyweight division is peaking right now. With Fury, Klitschko and Wilder. If Joshua beats Ortiz he will be right in there as well.

Comment

Probably should have stopped watching when Vits Klit was being touted as all time. His comp was nothing special..maybe not even that much better given the time frame, and he wasn't as exciting. Blame the promoters and orgs though, they're the one who let this carp go on.

Comment

Fury would school Wilder... Joshua would knock him out

even Whyte would have a very good chance of beating him

Comment

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
            Fury would school Wilder... Joshua would knock him out

even Whyte would have a very good chance of beating him
            Fury is no better than Wilder, not as exciting, but has a bigger mouth..that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              It wasn't one fight. He also looked bad vs Molina, Szpilka, Duhaupas & now Arreola.
              I thought he looked fine tonight, completely destroyed Big Nipple as expected. It's Deontay Wilder so of course he's going to throw looping punches and be off balance at times, we've seen enough of him to know this is who he is.

What I meant by my post was why overreact on the entire heavyweight division because OP doesn't think Wilder is any good? Seems silly to me. He's either going to lose against a good opponent like many expect he will or he'll turn out better than what some people think. It will sort itself out one way or the other.

Wilder is clearly good enough to beat journeyman and decent contenders. Well find out if he's good enough to beat elite heavyweights in time. We would have found out already if not for Povetkin failing his drug tests.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 07-17-2016, 01:45 AM.

Comment

What we need is a real fight. Such as:

Charles Martin vs. Chris Arreola.

It's a pickem fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  I thought he looked fine tonight, completely destroyed Big Nipple as expected.

What I mean was why overreact on the entire heavyweight division because OP doesn't think Wilder is any good? Seems silly to me. He's either going to lose against a good opponent like many expect he will or he'll turn out better than what some people think. It will sort itself out one way or the other.

Wilder is clearly good enough to beat journeyman and decent contenders. Well find out if he's good enough to beat elite heavyweights in time. We would have found out already if not for Povetkin failing his drug tests.
                  Aaaaaannnnndddd.....the end!

Comment

Wilder has funky techniwue for sure, but he definitely has some skill. I like how he uses his arms and hands to manoeuvre his opponents head and body around to create space, for example.

His big problem is finishing a hurt opponent. Finishing is a skill in itself, surprisingly few fighters know how to do it properly. Its about staying calm, keeping the right distance, picking the correct shots and correct combination at the right time. Wilder just goes bat **** mental and reverts back to the fighter who we saw banging out fat hobos in small halls at the start of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                      C that's what ur mind tricks u to think cause HW division been dead for so long. If ur stuck in a island for years with no girls there and 10 years later u finally c a busted looking one, ur gonna think she's fine as hell. Same thing with hip hop, no offense to my southern brothers on here but the south killed hip hop a while ago and now every little mediocre sounding song sounds like a hit to u. U can buy this HW crap they're selling u but I'm not falling for it
                      yeah you are correct, keep hearing people saying the heavyweight division is back? Is it really, have i missed some great fights or something? Cause im not seeing the new gen of fury, wilder, ortiz, joshua, haye fighting each other or any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X