No announcement yet.

Froch vs golovkin @168 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    I dont follow Groves career that deeply, but besides Froch how often did he showcase his punching power against decent opposition?

I dont think he hurt Badou Jack. And I cant recall if he hurt DeGale.
    His right hand had started to become a real weapon for him a few fights leading up to the Froch fight. He was always more of a boxer though.

Comment

So When Groves smashes Murray in 4/5 rounds ....what then????

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Can you not read? Did you miss the part where I said a shot to the chin that causes a fighters legs to buckle.. How you can laugh at someone while simply not being able to read is beyond me.
        lol give it up bud. you're talking nonsense.
        'golovkin didnt drop murray' yes he did

yeah 'but he didnt drop murray with a single shot'

yes he did

yeah but 'he didnt buckle his chin'

yes he did about a dozen times

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          lol give it up bud. you're talking nonsense.
          'golovkin didnt drop murray' yes he did

yeah 'but he didnt drop murray with a single shot'

yes he did

yeah but 'he didnt buckle his chin'

yes he did about a dozen times

okay whatever...You're right.

Canelo/Trout...Maidana/Broner...Garica/Khan.....GGG/Murray...All Knockdowns were all exactly the same.

Comment

Froch wins.....I think Froch is just too big and too strong.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
              You are a fool. As I said in the following post, he didn't clip Murray at all.

His power is like Cotto's, who even at 140 would bludgeon rather than knock them out.

Murray got hit in the body and it hurt so much he went down. If you want to pretend that's the same thing as being dropped from a shot to the chin, fine be my guest.

But the truth is simple, take Bradley/Rios... Bradley could have hit Rios in the chin for a year and wouldn't have stopped him, yet he stopped him with a body shot.....
              He dropped Murray with a headshot as well. As I said, come back after you've watched these fights you're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                He dropped Murray with a headshot as well. As I said, come back after you've watched these fights you're talking about
                Murray was on the ropes tried to get off and got caught off balance...Look he nearly knocked Monroe's head off his Shoulders with that first left hook that dropped him. And it obviously speaks to his power that these guys go down and don't want to get up.

But he didn't hurt Murray "that" way. That's all I am saying. Hell maybe Groves won't either and all I'm saying will be twice as full of it..but I've seen the fights and I'm not hating.

Comment

GGG takes this. Froch has admitted that he's dangerous
                  Last edited by TheSlickster; 06-24-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Froch is old and retired

Comment

Working...
                    X