Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 22nd is the new deadline for Canelo-GGG to make a deal, does it happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna be pretty hard to wbc to justify canelo not having to fight him, but im sure theyll come up with something

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      The "new" deadline, huh. What happened to the last one? And why does it matter really? Canelo will do what Canelo wants to do. GGG can force the belt, but he can't force the fight which is what he and every fan wants to see. I really can't see it happening this year, not with Canelo eyeing the Pacquiao-Bradley winner (I know, I know). I hate to say this but a part of me wants Khan to win so I can witness the ****ery that ensues.
      So GGG has to lose weight so Canelo can outweigh him in the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        you need to add another very probable scenario:
        no agreement reached, ggg steps aside again...
        Doubt it, but if his team accepts more step aside money, then I don't wanna hear a word from GGG's team or his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          So GGG has to lose weight so Canelo can outweigh him in the fight?
          GGG can do what he wants. Try and comprehend when you read.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Doubt it, but if his team accepts more step aside money, then I don't wanna hear a word from GGG's team or his fans.
            they have done that 3 times already, that should be a very probable scenario and you need to add it to the poll...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Yeah but we've already had several deadlines and step-aside money doled out. And really, why would Canelo give a ****? The belts and GGG need him.
              You're probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                they have done that 3 times already, that should be a very probable scenario and you need to add it to the poll...
                They just seem so sure this time that I didn't even think about adding that option, if there's a way to edit a poll, let me know, cause I've never seen it done unless it was a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  They just seem so sure this time that I didn't even think about adding that option, if there's a way to edit a poll, let me know, cause I've never seen it done unless it was a mod.
                  no idea honestly...

Comment

Nelo will out grow 155 before the end of the year . Gg better take advantage and implement an over weight fee.so he either gets a nice purse if cheated on the scales or nelo drains himself

Comment

Working...
                    X