Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach Says Khan Has NO BALLS & He Should Call Out The Winner Of Pac and Floyd

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach Says Khan Has NO BALLS & He Should Call Out The Winner Of Pac and Floyd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp17Lrjb1us

Well he has called out the winner. It doesn't take balls to do that.

Khan's balls have evaporated over the years.

Comment

Hopefully the winner faces Khan next

Roach is up for it

Comment

Khan's last 10 fights (most recent first):

Devon Alexander - Former two weight world champ and a current top 10 welter

Luis Collazo - Former welterweight champ, at the time coming off at great surprise win

Julio Diaz - Warm up fight, not a good choice of opponent but fun to watch as Khan has to deal with KDs.

Cralos Molina - Scrub.

Danny Garcia - WBC Champ at 140, best win a dominant one over Lucas Matthysse. Now lineal champ at 140.

Lamont Peterson - Very good fighter who cheated his way to a win and recently, arguably beat DG. At the time, a top 5 LWW.

Zab Judah - IBF champ, who was riding a wave of a come back.

Paul McCloskey - European champ, unbeaten. Decent fighter but not truly world class.

Marcos Maidana - Need I say more.

Paulie Malignaggi - Former two weight world champion who would go on to win a portion of the welterweight crown.

And we're saying he doesn't have balls?

Comment

His balls have shrunk. He should go see Lamont Peterson's doctor to get some Testosterone replacement therapy

Comment

Khan used to have lovely big heavy balls.

Problem was, Danny Swift ripped them off and threw them to Angel Garcia for earrings...

Comment

if manny loses i guess they will let him ktfo khan to build his confidence back up

Comment

How do you go from a Floyd\Manny fight to a Khan fight

Wishful thinking at best .............

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  How do you go from a Floyd\Manny fight to a Khan fight

Wishful thinking at best .............
                  Roach sure thinks its an option

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Khan's last 10 fights (most recent first):

Devon Alexander - Former two weight world champ and a current top 10 welter (SCRUB BUT STILL CAN BE FED TO BETTER OPPONENTS)

Luis Collazo - Former welterweight champ, at the time coming off at great surprise win (SCRUB, LOST AGAINST HATTON AND BERTO? im done)

Julio Diaz - Warm up fight, not a good choice of opponent but fun to watch as Khan has to deal with KDs. (SCRUB)

Carlos Molina - Scrub. (SCRUB)

Danny Garcia - WBC Champ at 140, best win a dominant one over Lucas Matthysse. Now lineal champ at 140. (ALMOST DRAW WITH PETERSON, HE'LL BOUNCE BACK THO - SOON TO BE ELITE)

Lamont Peterson - Very good fighter who cheated his way to a win and recently, arguably beat DG. At the time, a top 5 LWW. (STILL HAS THE POTENTIAL TO TROUBLE SOME FIGHTERS)

Zab Judah - IBF champ, who was riding a wave of a come back. (SHOT BUT IN GOOD SHAPE, MIGHT COME BACK)

Paul McCloskey - European champ, unbeaten. Decent fighter but not truly world class. (WHO? ..LAST FIGHT 2013-12-21, COME ON)

Marcos Maidana - Need I say more. (SCRUB, LOST TO BOTH KHAN AND ALEXANDER )

Paulie Malignaggi - Former two weight world champion who would go on to win a portion of the welterweight crown. (THE WORST SCRUB, MIGHT AS WELL RETIRE AND STAY A COMMENTATOR)

And we're saying he doesn't have balls?
                    Anyone can call out anyone nowadays, it takes no balls.
                    He's just looking for a payday and a legendary ass whooping thats all.

Khan speech after losing to Mayweather OR/AND Pacquiao

"I've been in the ring with the best, i see myself in the top list of the best fighters there's no denying that mate"

GIVE ME A F*UCKING BREAK.

NEXT

Comment

Working...
                    X