Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to trip balls off some mushrooms....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    There a photo of me chatting to a mannequin while i'm outside my hotel room just being buddies.
    lmao hahaha

Comment

I've shared trips with people in the room with me like you described. Its really crazy how little we know about our minds. What's also interesting is reading other people's trip reports and seeing art work made by complete strangers of images you've seen before with your third eye, like there is a distinct visual language of icons and patterns mushrooms always express thoughts with.

During a memorable trip the spirit/alien/god thing/my own mind that communicates to us told me that ego is a false barrier and we are ultimately here on this earth to experience life, conquer ego and return our soul to the collective being. Not an original idea of course, its just self actualization and exists in major religions, but it was cool being told that by a giant translucent jelly fish.

I got the strong impression all of our souls are pieces of a single being, deposited here into separate bodies to experience unique lifetimes, but we are never truly apart.

If that is true then I guess psychedelics, especially when taken as Terrence McKenna suggested, alone in high doses and dark places, deactivate the ego long enough for us to remember. At the very least I think mushrooms are an excellent reset button to hit every once in a while when we start to forget how amazing this world really is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
      X