Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin isn't fit to carry Froch's jock strap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Yusaf Mack got his ass handed to him by a 40+ yo Glen Johnson no disrespect to G.Johnson but when you're getting your ass handed to you by an out of prime fighter how does that make him a better win than the likes of Macklin who atleast brought a fight to Martinez and Sturm!

Curtis Stevens perhaps maybe not as credible of a win as he isn't a natural 160lber but still he has a stellar resume and isn't getting his ass handed to him every time he steps up to face someone good.

HOWEVER If you had mentioned...
    J.Taylor (prime)
    Arthur Abraham

I wouldn't of argued with you id of agreed with you.
    He didn't mention Taylor or Abraham because there's no one in GGG's resume to compare them to. Basically you don't get Spray's post, GGG has a whole bunch of Yusaf Mack's in his resume. That is what he is trying to say. Carl Froch fights the caliber of fighters who are considered good wins on GGG's resume, as tune up's/breathers. For GGG they are big fights and legacy enhancing wins and hype making TKOs, but for Froch they are nothing. Froch would destroy Stevens, Macklin, Proksa just like he destroyed Mack.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Really? That's bigger than he used to be.
      He was 173 for the first fight.

He's always around that mark. 170-175.

176 this time, I guess it is a bit heavy for Froch's standard.

Comment

• froch's chin is glass compared to the good boy's (seen how frotch been stunned and wobbled by bums).

froch's too slow and hittable to survive the accurate devastation of the good boy.

froch too open in exchanges. The good boy would destroy this man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Froch looked old and slow.... He had enough to beat Groves, but groves isnt world class and def not on GGG level.. I think at this point in Froch's career, he would get pummeled by GGG.. the lack of head movement and standing straight up would cause disaster vs ggg

Would love to see the fight, but i dont think it would be as good as it would have been a year or 2 ago..
          Froch is clearly on the downhill and will show it next time vs a real world class opponent
          how can the fight have happened 2 years ago? back then GGG had done even less than he has now lol

Comment

Working...
          X