Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens: Golovkin is a Hype Job, I'll Demolish His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Was Kassim Ouma white or something?
    Man! He was so white, he made a sheet of paper look black!!!

But seriously, that post made me LOL. Of all the reasons as to why someone could argue that GGG would lost to Stevens... Because he's black. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I haven't, someone posted this on GGGs page. I think fan made selling them on ebay, not sure exactly.
      Ohhhhh.... well hopefully he isn't sued to hell or something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        My favorite reason why Stevens can beat GGG.... because he's black.
        this just tops everything
        Honestly, I just call it as I see it. After reviewing a number of Donaire's opponents prior to his bout with Rigo I had a similar feeling. People on this very forum have commented that GGG has been managed and navigated throughout his championship run - I see white people.

Now I'm not saying I don't like white fighters or white hispanics/latinos, but I genuinely believe that GGG and Donaire have been apparently navigated and manuvered to protect them from Afro-Americans and Afro-Carribeans - just go to youtube and check their respective highlight montages.

Now I was proven right about Rigo when I made a similar post on this forum prior to the Donaire fight. I'm going to bump this thread on 11/3/13 if I'm proven right about my feelings for an upset victory for Stevens over GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Herschel View Post
          Honestly, I just call it as I see it. After reviewing a number of Donaire's opponents prior to his bout with Rigo I had a similar feeling. People on this very forum have commented that GGG has been managed and navigated throughout his championship run - I see white people.

Now I'm not saying I don't like white fighters or white hispanics/latinos, but I genuinely believe that GGG and Donaire have been apparently navigated and manuvered to protect them from Afro-Americans and Afro-Carribeans - just go to youtube and check their respective highlight montages.

Now I was proven right about Rigo when I made a similar post on this forum prior to the Donaire fight. I'm going to bump this thread on 11/3/13 if I'm proven right about my feelings for an upset victory for Stevens over GGG
          How about you promise to bump the thread regardless of the outcome?

In case GGG KOs Stevens, will you be man enough to admit that your were wrong?

Comment

Well, I"m going to bump this regardless to see if your race theory works.
            I find it hilarious though because both entirely different situations.....are you really comparing the skill set and intelligence of Rigondeux to Stevens just because of their skin color?
            I'm super cereal mode now.....
            Also, how many black men are in the top 15 of the MW division?
            Chocolate and he's showtime and Stevens just cracked the list beating freaking Soliman

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolor View Post
              How about you promise to bump the thread regardless of the outcome?

In case GGG KOs Stevens, will you be man enough to admit that your were wrong?

Yes - if I'm proven wrong I will be man enough to admit I was wrong.

Comment

It seems like you're drawing all the wrong conclusions from this "analogy". What did Donaire in was his relative lack of skill compared to Rigo, who was a much better amateur. Can you take it from here?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  It seems like you're drawing all the wrong conclusions from this "analogy". What did Donaire in was his relative lack of skill compared to Rigo, who was a much better amateur. Can you take it from here?
                  Doesn't matter... this man has reached god like ATG status

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Well, I"m going to bump this regardless to see if your race theory works.
                    I find it hilarious though because both entirely different situations.....are you really comparing the skill set and intelligence of Rigondeux to Stevens just because of their skin color?
                    I'm super cereal mode now.....
                    Also, how many black men are in the top 15 of the MW division?
                    Chocolate and he's showtime and Stevens just cracked the list beating freaking Soliman
                    No - I'm comparing them as short, power counterpunchers of African ancestry who came up in respective hotbeds of boxing expertise (Havana, Cuba & Brooklyn, NY).

I'm focused on Donaire's highlight reel of non-Afro-Carribeans (hispanics, caucasians and asians) and I'm comparing that to GGG's highlight reel of non-Afro-Americans and non-Afro-Carribeans (hispanics, caucasians and asians)

Comment

No - I'm comparing them as short, power counterpunchers of African ancestry who came up in respective hotbeds of boxing expertise (Havana, Cuba & Brooklyn, NY).

I'm focused on Donaire's highlight reel of non-Afro-Carribeans (hispanics, caucasians and asians) and I'm comparing that to GGG's highlight reel of non-Afro-Americans and non-Afro-Carribeans (hispanics, caucasians and asians)

Comment

Working...
                      X