No announcement yet.

Ishe Smith vs Gabriel Rosado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishe Smith vs Gabriel Rosado?

he said he respects what gabe did and would give him a chance along with carlos Molina...

but like the title says who wins and how?

Rosado vs Smith @ 154?..

Ishe's not keeping the belt long. Any top fighter beats him. He's passed his prime, he wasn't even good in his prime.

He should retire now he's won the belt. This is the highest point he will ever be in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Ishe's not keeping the belt long. Any top fighter beats him. He's passed his prime, he wasn't even good in his prime.

He should retire now he's won the belt. This is the highest point he will ever be in his career.
      that being said who wins Rosado vs Smith?

Comment

Good even match Rosado would prolly edge a close decision, really 50/50 fight to me.

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
          that being said who wins Rosado vs Smith?
          Not really seen much of Rosado so hard to say.

Probably lean on Rosado from the little I've seen.

Comment

I've given Canelo crap for fighting soft touches in post after post. But it's been a long time since the IBF 154 lb belt was contested between two quality fighters (04 Winky/Mosely). What's good for Canelo is good for Smith. He should fight Lara, Vanes, Molina, Kirkland, or Angulo. These guys deserve the opportunity way more than Rosado

Comment

I think rosado will win. Smith sits on cruise control in his fights, he just doesn't have that push to actually win fights

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                I've given Canelo crap for fighting soft touches in post after post. But it's been a long time since the IBF 154 lb belt was contested between two quality fighters (04 Winky/Mosely). What's good for Canelo is good for Smith. He should fight Lara, Vanes, Molina, Kirkland, or Angulo. These guys deserve the opportunity way more than Rosado
                Really??? Rosado was the Mandatory for the IBF belt @154 but decided to go up to 160 for a bigger fight vs Golovkin. The other guys are good opponents but to say they deserve it more is nonsense!

Comment

Rosado beats Smith but saying that it will be Molina given the chance to fight since he is the top contender and Smith has said he will give the likes of Molina and Rosado a chance to fight him.

Comment

Rosado has more tools at his disposal than K9 does. Rosado has good pop and Ishe doesn't. Rosado is pretty good on the inside and Ishe isn't. Rosado is a better finisher as well and is more eager to let his hands go.

Rosado TKO10.

Comment

Working...
                    X