Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
    Can any of the posters on here who smoke weed name any negative effects of weed?
    i have a harder time falling asleep if i dont smoke. decreases your melatonin.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It's already restricted because it's illegal. It would be restricted availability in the same way that alcohol and tobacco are restricted. And those people could be provided with treatment.

By the way currently drug addiction can be considered a mitigating circumstance when sentencing for related crime. In my world it would not be. The penalty for crimes committed under the influence of drugs would be higher, drug use would be an aggravating factor. But you can only declare drugs aggravating if you have treatment plans fully available.

Wow, you're absolutely right. That would never happen if drugs were illegal.
      What's your point? You don't have to be a wise ass about it, look at when the Jordan XI's released last year

There's something completely legal, a frikin shoe of all items, yet in some places people were going absolutely nuts over them, breaking into malls and in some cases even killing each other over them.

and this is all for a shoe. Super limited mind you, but if you ask me at $185 or what, just an over priced, hyped up luxury item

even with addictive drugs now legal (hypothetical) you just have to be careful because people do stupid ****

again look at the AJ example, if you ask me breaking into a mall for a pair of shoes is pretty ****ing idiotic, but that didn't stop people

restricting availability with drugs IMO is the best way to go, you just have to be careful about the potential backlash

**look at how crazy it was for a shoe (i don't care how limited the AJ 11's are it's still a shoe)

but with drugs you're dealing with an addictive substance and precautions have to be taken

Comment

• Most people are led to assume that weed is terrible, and has all these weird effects that make you commit crimes and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
          alcohol legal, weed is illegal, therefore you can criticize. in the same manner driving drunk is illegal, driving sober is legal, therefore, it is ok to criticize.
          Come on man, think bigger, don't be so restricted.
          Just because the government say something doesn't make them truth speakers.
          What about countries were weed is legal? Both are bad for you, so critisizing is hypocritical

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Most people are led to assume that weed is terrible, and has all these weird effects that make you commit crimes and stuff
          That right Rory, I regularly see really stoned people causing fights and being rowdy and generally being a public nuisance whilst the drunks chill out in front of the tv with a pizza putting the world to rights

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
            Come on man, think bigger, don't be so restricted.
            Just because the government say something doesn't make them truth speakers.
            What about countries were weed is legal? Both are bad for you, so critisizing is hypocritical

That right Rory, I regularly see really stoned people causing fights and being rowdy and generally being a public nuisance whilst the drunks chill out in front of the tv with a pizza putting the world to rights
            I'm a fairly respectful person, but when I drink I break stuff, piss everywhere, insult random people, knock myself out by falling down the stairs.....

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              I'm a fairly respectful person, but when I drink I break stuff, piss everywhere, insult random people, knock myself out by falling down the stairs.....
              You and me both. I can control myself well to a point but If someone pushes my buttons when I'm drunk i can easily lose the logical and sensible side of myself

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                  X